The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Teacher's Panties Come Down Too, #4

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
MPDawson
Male Member

England
#11 | Posted: 8 Jun 2023 21:52
You're welcome, though I realised after seeing your reply that I actually meant to write that comment in a similar thread: https://www.thespankinglibrary.org/forum/9_5120_2.html

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 29 Jun 2023 17:30
Another teacher scenario:

Perhaps this could be worked into the popular Teachers Panties Come Down Too., serial. Recently it was related to me that a teacher contacted every parent in an honors class when verbal cheating was discovered via intercom during her absence at the office.

The class was filled with NHS students. However, there were also students who excel in social studies. All parents had to come to class for meetings with the teacher and head hall teacher.. While she didn't get in trouble for cheating, it did cause her to get a spanking in the 8th grade for talking in class. There were three check marks for different incidents. The teacher said it had been handled with free period assignments. The head teacher knew about it, but didn't notify he parents. She got her first spanking since the second grade because there were three behavior incidents. They would have non-physically corrected her as a rising high school teenager. Multiple incidents was the key to the spanking. I think it would make a good addition to the serial to have the teacher receive a spanking for not nipping it in the bud. A new part has been submitted and I'm sure will be posted soon by our hard working library staff.

I got some new inspiration for this series. I was substituting and they had an event in the gym. It was a game of broom hockey between the girl students and their female teachers. There were some tough checks both teams would be feeling on their thighs that afternoon. We could hear the broomsticks slapping against flesh and even in error lower cheeks.

Afterwards, I saw two teachers from the high-spirited games with red thighs and lower red butt cheeks. They were wearing very short running shorts.

The holiday season has proven the adage that you see the strangest things at holiday parties. The party was attended by the marketing community and included consultants, agency people and teachers of marketing. I have been searching for something different for the final part of the serial. This fantasy come to life is in the running for the climax.

Teacher's Panties Come Down Too is its final part., A graphic arts teacher at a community college spoke of a past experience at a Star Trek convention where she was spanked in an authentic 'Star Fleet,' blue uniform skirt and matching top. I was left to wonder had she worn the matching light blue panties. Plus, were they pulled down during the role-play event. Wow, this was fun to believe because it could have happened at a convention. Fan Fiction coming to life, so to speak! This is something I had heard about before at a past spanking weekend party.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2