The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Teacher Fantasy; Student Does The Paddling!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 Aug 2022 20:08
One of my favorite 'what if' fantasy scenarios is one, I rarely see and would dearly like to explore in my current serial. In "Teacher's Panties Come Down Too," by Cherry Red, I plan to add a chapter where the unexpected might be covered in the plot. I also would be interested in any recommendations for stories where a student spanks a teacher.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Aug 2022 20:28
CarolinaPaddler:
I also would be interested in any recommendations for stories where a student spanks a teacher.

OK, I'll offer one that maybe isn't very creative. Say a teacher spanks, paddles, canes a student for some misbehavior, and learns they were wrong, the student was innocent. What if they offered the student a chance to punish them in the same manner, and the student took them up on it?

Patron
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 13 Aug 2022 20:56
CarolinaPaddler
My story Running Into the Prefect is one. I know you've read it, but others curious about this question might not have. Peter242 might have one somewhere. If not, I hope he does soon.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 14 Aug 2022 03:36
Some of tfs’ Southern Exposure stories use this theme.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 15 Aug 2022 20:44
In P. N. Dedeaux's novel, The Nothing Things, which is about how sorority sisters discipline their pledges in the most intimate, erotic, and sadistic ways, the sorority president has been able to blackmail a teacher. The teacher is disciplined severely by the president throughout the term. As Dedeaux readers know, he does not shrink from very severe imositions.

kaanmarod
Male Member

India
#6 | Posted: 19 Aug 2022 03:35
Where can I get novel from. I have checked online and have not found any soft copies of novel on Kindle.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 19 Aug 2022 20:15
Dedeaux's novels can be hard to come by at times. Usually Amazon has some of them. Sometimes the prices are outrageous. I don't recall whether they are ever available in Kindle format.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 2 Sep 2022 16:49
I have a story - 'The Christmas Treat' - which involves students tricking a teacher into a punishment for getting drunk with underage students. It isn't the students who carry out the punishment, though.

Sir Cambornek

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 4 Sep 2022 15:34
Teacher's Panties Come Down too, so far has been about the exploration of accepting folks who understand the 'good' in a spanking. his was really the case as throughout the first three parts, their lives were explored from that perspective. I think it would be interesting to see how there may be a link between Pam as one of the sister's and her unusual end to her teen years. Perhaps that has a correlation with a husband who spanks her in her married life.
MyrKassi,

Christmas Treat was an extraordinary read. Thanks for alerting me to it. I have submitted the next part of Teacher's Panties Come Down Too. I decide to go back in time and share how one of the wives, Pam was held accountable after leaving home with corporal punishment.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 7 Sep 2022 03:24
In my story "The Painful Price of Justice." a student gets even with a teacher for an unjust spanking.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»