The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Tis the Season

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
rollin
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 19 Dec 2011 18:34
To roll out your Christmas themed stories or at least those that take place during the season. Hurry--only 6 days until Santa rolls. I have three:

"The One Room Schoolhouse"
"Aunt Letitia's Fruitcake"
"Sun Valley Serenade"

This is an open invitation to all authors to tell us about their Christmas goodies. Don't be shy.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 20 Dec 2011 00:20
Having none of my own to offer (Damn!) I do recommend, from the 500 word Challenge last year, two very entertaining stories:

Santa Spanked - by PinkAngel
The Kink Before Christmas - by Janine

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 20 Dec 2011 18:32
I have The Night Before Christmas, a short story, and 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, a poem.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 20 Dec 2011 19:17
I've sent in a new one - but I'm not sure if it will up before the 25th. Here's hoping...

Other than one there's:

Christmas Across the Count Line: posted as a 16 part series (but written as a single story) about a future where different areas have different laws. In one county tobacco might be banned and weed legal while the neighbouring area could have smoking allowed in bars - but only tobacco. The heroine of the story lives in an area where spanking isn't common, but just across the county line spankings flow as freely as water. Of course when she gets there she learns that she's a fish out of water.

Christmas Gifts about a bratty girl who gets all sorts of spanking instruments for Christmas - it's part of the Sylvan Cycle.

Making It Home For Christmas is about a college girl who has blown through her cash and needs to make enough money for a ticket home for Christmas (where she's sure she'll be able to get enough cash to repair her budget). A girl she vaguely knows offers to hook her up with a job where she can make hundreds for a few hours of work.

Santa's Helper about a family Christmas party where one of the teens pokes fun at "Santa" - threatening the beliefs of the younger children - until "Santa" takes her in hand.

Tattletale while not technically about Christmas it was inspired by (and cites) a Christmas movie...

There may be others (I'm not at my usual computer so I'm going off of the summaries of my stories here) but those are the ones that stand out. As for the new one, it was more or less finished last February - so of course I was late sending it in.

Goodgulf

smeple
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 20 Dec 2011 19:18
I have "A Tail of Growing Up, Volume 3." Volume 3 is definitely a seasonal Christmas story; it isn't necessary for you to have read Volumes 1 and 2 to follow it (though it wouldn't hurt, either)

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 21 Dec 2011 21:56
It seems that the chaos has abated somewhat - or maybe the random elements in the universe are aligning slightly in my favour.

In either case, Getting Into The Christmas Spirit is one of the many, many stories uploaded today. Now to see which other Christmas stories were uploaded...

(Hint - if you've posted one, you might want to plug it here)

Goodgulf

smeple
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 22 Dec 2011 02:43
Well, its not a story, just a little poem I wrote, and not even entirely original at that. It's called Santa Stands Up, and it was just posted yesterday. It's only 360 words, so it shouldn't take up much time for anyone who still has shopping to do and presents to buy.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 22 Dec 2011 16:31
A long, long time ago, in a far country of which we know little (Hull, though there was a bit of retrospective to Czechoslovakia) was set my version of "A Christmas Carol", "A Christmas Karel", featuring a scrooge-like spanko boss.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 22 Dec 2011 17:23
"All I want for Christmas" is a Christmas short story. Also "A Little bit of America" refers to Christmas as it is that time of year, although Christmas isn't germane to the story. Both under my pen name J Wackford Colton.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 23 Dec 2011 15:51
Of my own, there is always Snow Bound, my entry in last years winter contest, but in all fairness, I think all those contesst entries should be concidered a good read for this year.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»