The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Sorority and Fraternity Stories

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
rollin
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 24 Aug 2011 19:39
It's late August and at many colleges and universities rush week is fast approaching. So I've pulled out an old story of mine that might make you think twice about joining. It's called The Paddling Booth.. It's on my page and is a mix of M/F and F/M scenes. Let's hear from others out there with Fraternity or Sorority tales.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 24 Aug 2011 21:36
I read this when it was first posted on another site. It's outstanding! Highly recommended to all.

JohnH
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 25 Aug 2011 00:42
I endorse tfs in that, A superb read that I had not noticed before. If YOU missed it catch up now, it is well worth looking up.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 25 Aug 2011 00:58
I have a sorority series called Phi Gamma Beta, there's 5 stories in it so far. If anybody is interested in this type of story they may find something in those. It also occasionally features their brother fraternity.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 25 Aug 2011 01:02
Good, Seegee. Sounds like a winner. Anybody who has some, let us all know.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 25 Aug 2011 03:04
I don't know if this counts, since its just one chapter out of a longer serial, but part 3 of my Backfire series has a sorority paddling.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 25 Aug 2011 03:53
Seegee
The Phi Beta Gamma series is also one that I had read elsewhere and I can certainly recommend it, as well. Each part is a saga unto itself but there is certainly plenty of spanking action covering the gamut of F/F, F/M & M/F action. Be prepared to devote some time to it, however.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 25 Aug 2011 05:00
Seegee

LOL...I seem to remember someone telling me they had a part 6 to that series you speak of and I have been eagerly awaiting it for a long time now. I only have 1 favourite in this library and it is part 4 of this series so I am begging...please...part 6 and thank you.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 25 Aug 2011 05:29
tfs:
It's outstanding! Highly recommended to all.

JohnH:
I endorse tfs in that

I wish to be associated with those remarks. I pulled my comment at the time off the list:

This one has been on my fav's list since I first joined the site but I never made a comment. So. The title no spanko could resist. And the characters are strong; the spanking action hot. Really hot as there is actual sex in here. Whew! Thanks Rollin. Grin!

The search engine comes up with 24 titles from just the word 'Sorority' and the writers span the site. More?

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 25 Aug 2011 09:48
These kind of stories are a real education for us Brits. We don't have anything like these sonorities in our universities. Maybe they have some link to the old German duelling societies? There have been, though, initiation ceremonies to some jobs, sometimes no more than being soaked with water, sometimes harsher. Apparently it used to be common in UK police for new female recruits to be "stamped on the bare bottom with the station rubber stamp"! Presumably this was so that if they got lost and fell into the hands of criminals or public-spirited citizens, the place they should be returned to was displayed where their finders' attention would naturally be directed.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»