The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Best spankings in vanilla movies -- the Czech films of Jiri Menzel

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
blimp
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 02:20
I have watched a few Lupus/Rigid East films. I don't like that level of brutality. I much prefer the best of the Miss Marchmont videos where you can watch a thoroughly convincing headmistress administer a severe but sensible caning. The really famous Lupus one is The Crime at St Thomas School but they try to be too funny with the peeping tom caretaker and the canings at the end are sadistic. The best Lupus video I have seen is the Exchange student because the canings are severe but by Lupus standards a lot milder and the schoolmistress is utterly convincing except for a very dodgy looking wig. I am sure a spanking video by Menzel would be really worth seeing but I would be surprised if he saw it as a good career move.

Michael
Male Member

England
#12 | Posted: 16 Mar 2011 00:51
Q: Which candidate for the Slovakian Presidential elections in 1999 and State Secretary to the Slovakian Ministry of Foreign Affairs 2005-2006 was also Czechoslovak ambassador to Austria 1990-1993 and Slovakian ambassador to Poland 2000-2005.

A: Magdalena Vasaryova, the actress who got her bottom spanked in Postriziny.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 16 Mar 2011 04:04
Michael:
Which candidate for the Slovakian Presidential elections.....Magdalena Vasaryova, the actress who got her bottom spanked in Postriziny.

There are certainly some American politicians who could be improved by a spanked bottom.

Eiffel
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 16 Mar 2011 05:57
Michael:
A: Magdalena Vasaryova, the actress who got her bottom spanked in Postriziny.

Michael, you've made my day with that nugget. I'm going to go a bit further . .. that gem makes my week.

Can you expand on that? Any other highly placed Eastern European leaders who got spanked on camera?

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 16 Mar 2011 06:54
I would like to see Julia Timotjenko (is that how you spell it), the blonde Ukrainian politician, get a spanking! She is much better looking than most politicians.

Actually, I can easily picture her as a strict schoolteacher admistering cp to naughty pupils. It would be fun to see Vladimir Putin be Julia´s student, and to see Julia give him a bare-bottom caning when he misbehaves (which is, of course, all the time). Putin sure needs it!

opb
Author

That was a delightful clip. I loved the way the townsfolk - all men BTW watched the spanking with such undisguised interest, and then the marvellous moment when she starts to try to lower those beautiful knickers...

Eiffel
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 18 Mar 2011 22:53
opb:
I loved the way the townsfolk - all men BTW watched the spanking with such undisguised interest, and then the marvellous moment when she starts to try to lower those beautiful knickers...

That kind of public play shows up in other Menzel movies, though not with spanking.

"Undisguised Interest" of an admiring male audience for feminine beauty is "his thing"

See this clip, for a wonderful example (no spanking, R-Rated). I don't think anyone who didn't personally love the idea could film something so beautiful.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2