The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

LSF: The Movie!

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
rollin
Male Member

USA
#61 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 23:31
Well, Jim, everyone wants that. I'll consider it for the sequel. While I'm at it, I apologize to Pink, Linda and flopsy. I didn't know that the director would want to do 16 takes on that final scene, and I know, I know.... we should have had some body doubles around, but it just wasn't in the budget. And I know I should have never let twisted get his hands on that martinet---he knows absolutely nothing about machinery. That being said I thought that, on the whole, all of you, and I mean this, were awfully good sports about the whole thing. So please tell Jools to call off the LSF Karma Police.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#62 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 23:39
Okay Rollin I'll make sure the Karma Police are kind to you, since you said I look like a fairy tale princess and my butt was dynamite ha ha! :P But maybe Pink, Linda and Flopsy will demand that they restrain you and flog you with a martinet (and do several takes of the scene)! :P Te he he!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#63 | Posted: 16 Mar 2011 20:40
Hrrruummmpppp! I have used a Martinet many times. In fact, since they are a short multi-tailed flogger of french persuasion originally, I can tell you that having TWO of them at the same time is ultra Kool! How was I to know that all the those 16 takes weren't just so every Dom in the room would have a turn with at least one of the lovely victims............er..........aaahhh........I mean, volunteers. Besides. The butler said it was OK and as we all know blimp knows all. I was just glad that Mr. Rollin Hand was there to get to the bottom of things quickly so the rest of us could get back to the play party. Which reminds me; how to I move into that place? I will bring my own toys and whisky. Grin!

blimp
Male Author

England
#64 | Posted: 17 Mar 2011 11:56
twisted8:
The butler said it was OK and as we all know blimp knows all.

I can't imagine how you could bring me into this! I distinctly remember advising you to be especially gentle with PinkAngel!! Advice you obviously ignored!!

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7