The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

LSF: The Movie!

Page  Page 4 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#31 | Posted: 1 Mar 2011 16:54
PinkAngel:
How is the wee mouse that runs on a treadmill to enable you to type?

No, it's simple Pink! I show the dog a picture of a bone and it wags its tail which is attached to a series of cogs and pulleys thereby allowing me to type and heating the Turkish baths and full size olympic swimming pool! Paraffin lamps and a mouse! Whatever next!! You must have some imagination Pink!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 1 Mar 2011 17:31
flopsybunny:
njrick: My first choice to play me in an LSF movie would, of course, be....me!
Ok Rick - done!

And here he is, campaigning on the beach, telling people to comment on all his stories

(Looks like you could use some hair remover)

If reading and commenting on his stories would give me a valid excuse to avert my gaze downward toward my laptop, he'd have me sold on it... --C.K.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 2 Mar 2011 03:19
As a minor character here, I'll suggest a minor actor to play me.............Bill Murray (as in Bill Murray in Lost in Translation, not Bill Murray in Caddyshack). There is little similarity facially, but I think the portrayal would be rather convincing nonetheless. I have been told in the past (when I was very unhappy and going through my divorce) that Paul Giamatti's character in "Sideways" was me to a "t". (As long as you substitute snobby microbrew beer for wine.) But I can't see me being played by him now, good actor though he is.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#34 | Posted: 3 Mar 2011 16:23
Two viewpoints on LSF movie. Can Helen Mirren, have one of the starring roles. And may she receive 'six of the best' with a pliable stinging cane on that voluptous bare bottom of hers. Also talking of that one time devine beauty Elizabeth Taylor. I had the honour once of interviewing her, for the movie Dr. Fautus, at the Plaza Hotel, in New York, with Richard Burton at her side. A truly beautiful lady, and now knighted as one.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 5 Mar 2011 19:55
Hot off the press! Lady Gaga has been signed up to play KatieB

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#36 | Posted: 5 Mar 2011 20:00
flopsybunny

Have you been rummaging through the pictures of Febs as a youngster again?

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 5 Mar 2011 20:02
I feel so.... so honored!!!!

Katie B.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 5 Mar 2011 20:12
PinkAngel:
Have you been rummaging through the pictures of Febs as a youngster again?

Any more of that and your secret supply of crisps will be commandeered from your library locker....

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#39 | Posted: 5 Mar 2011 20:14
Uh Oh, I hereby withdraw from this thread...

for now

blimp
Male Author

England
#40 | Posted: 5 Mar 2011 20:23
You are much too lenient Febs. Be firm, commandeer her crisps!! Confiscate her sherry!!

Page  Page 4 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»