The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

F/F Movie Spankings

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 27 Feb 2011 15:55
I would like to find some info on movies with F/F spanking. Realize, that compared to M/F, there are not many.
The Bad Seed comes to mind, but that involved a young girl. More interested in adult females, or at least older teens, getting spanked onscreen by another woman.
Do remember a couple references from a MR article on film spankings, but unfortunately no titles.
One had a mother spanking a college age daughter for I believe trying to break up her mom's marriage to her stepdad. Another had a woman getting it from both a man and a woman.
Forums on movie/TV spankings seem to be mainly interested in M/F. Realize there may be not be much F/F onscreen, but would be nice to have a convenient way of tracing what there does exist.
It is a theory of mine that a heterosexual woman would dread a spanking from another heterosexual woman more than she would from a man as she would not be able to use her feminine wiles or attributes to lessen the punishment.
There are several scenarios- maternal-style discipline of adult daughters( a favorite of mine), or a boyfriend or husband stealer getting it from the offended party, two that come to mind.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 14:01
There's one called Two Women where Sophia Loren spanks an older teen daughter.

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 21:24
There was a case of spanking interruptus in Meet Me in St. Louis. Judy Garland had turned a 6(?) year old Margaret Obrien (I think) over her knee but something intervened before hand met bottom.

kephren
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 23:03
Redskin e mail me and I can list you plenty I hold a huge collection of mainstream movie spankings of all genre.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 1 Mar 2011 06:39
There aren't many that I can think of, but I do remember a reference made by Ann Margret in A Tiger's Tale. Her daughter (late teens) did something that mother did not approve of and she commented that the girl had experienced a nasty accident with a hairbrush. They should have filmed that one!

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 2 Mar 2011 03:22
ChardT
Wow, That movie was too powerful in other ways for me to even recall the spanking....which given my memory for spanking scenes says a lot about the other issues dealt with in that film.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 2 Mar 2011 07:34
Oh, I could have cheerfully throttled Garland's character for stopping her older sister from administering a well deserved spanking to the bratty Margaret O'Brien's little sister in Meet Me In St Louis.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 7 Mar 2011 21:18
Redskinluver,

I think I remember that same article. I did not remember that it was in Mr. Magazine, but it very well could have been since I was a regular reader because of their spanking letter to the editor each month. Either way, I remember a similar article in a men's magazine in the early 70s but I only have a few sketchy memories of the details.

The way I remember this particular article, it gave a brief synopsis of spanking scenes from various movies and there were a handful of stills. I recall one was about a group pf sorority girls plotting to get revenge on one of their sisters for some reason or another. They hid in her room in the dark, armed with their paddles and waiting for her return to the dorm. When she came in, they jumped her in the dark, held her down and took turns applying the paddles to her bottom. But when the lights came on they realized that they had mistaken their housemother for the sorority girl. It said since the girls were very embarrassed that they had paddled their housemother that their all faces were red. It went on to say that "the housemother was red, too, only in a slightly different place." I can't remember the name of the movie.

One of the photos showed a sorority girl bending over with her hands on her knees. Another girl was standing behind her with sorority paddle in and and reaching for the hem of the girl's dress as if she was fixing to pull it up. The caption read something like, "A sorority sister prepares another for paddling." Again, I'm not sure of the title, but think it may have been something like Sweetheart of Sigma Tau.

I also remember the one with a woman getting it from both a man and a woman. In the synopsis it said the man had the woman over his knee and began to spank her. After a few smacks, the other woman caught his hand in mid-air and said, "A man can't hit a woman. But I can!" Then she proceeded to administer the remainder of the spanking. Yet again, I'm not positive, but I think the title might have been Our Wife.

I do remember that the last paragraph of the article talked about how the author wished more of these types of spanking scenes,that seemed so prevalent in the 30's and 40s, would resurface in modern day movies. His final statement was, "Who knows? Maybe Raquel Welch will be the next superstar to be spanked on the silver screen." I remember hoping he would be right!

I guess there have been a few well known F/F spankings in the form of sorority paddlings in movies since then. Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl A-Rama and Sorority House Vampires are a couple that come to mind. But the best scene I ever saw was in the uncut version of the 1962 movie Walk on the Wild Side in which Barbara Stanwyck spanked Capucine on the seat of her silky gown with a large hairbrush as she lay face down across a bed. For some reason, the scene seems to have completely disappeared since the mid 60s and was even absent from some versions at that time. Very sad!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 7 Mar 2011 22:44
The 1945 Joan Crawford movie Mildred Pierce was taken from a novel in which the mother of a bratty teen turns her otk for a good spanking with a hairbrush. Alas, no such scene appears in the film.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 8 Mar 2011 06:37
I believe HBO are doing a production of Mildred Pierce, I wonder if the spanking scene will reappear.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»