The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Killer Bs

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 12:54
Has anyone noticed how many authors here have a last name beginning with 'B'? To list a few:

Grace Brackenridge
Katie B
John Benson
Arthur James Blimp
DJ Black
ed b
opb (?)
Alex Birch
Alex B
Christy Bowers
Haley Brimley
flopsy bunny

Perhaps I should have posted my stories under the name Rick Barlowe.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#2 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 13:49
No njrick, it wouldn`t work anywhere near as well, Rick Barlowe sounds like a poor man`s private eye.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 16:37
And here is another one, mine. I did a quick check of the members lists, choosing the letters I'd expect to be common (M and S rather than K or Z for example) and found B was the third commonest first letter of members' names here, way behind S. So there may be some strange, dark effect working here. Mind you, I haven't analysed the authors' names in the same way.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 16:55
All I can say rick is that you are shameless, shameless, shameless..............

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 17:29
DannySwottem5:
Rick Barlowe sounds like a poor man`s private eye.

True. If I were going to be one, I'd prefer to be a rich man's private eye. They pay better.

barretthunter:
And here is another one, mine.

I thought about including you on the list, but I thought 'Barrett' might really be the first name, and 'Hunter' the last. I also excluded from the list any that only one or a few stories to their names. I beleive all of the ones I listed had at least 20.

twisted8:
All I can say rick is that you are shameless, shameless, shameless.......

I have to admit that's true. But how does this thread demonstrate that?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 17:39
barretthunter:
And here is another one, mine. I did a quick check of the members lists, choosing the letters I'd expect to be common (M and S rather than K or Z for example) and found B was the third commonest first letter of members' names here, way behind S. So there may be some strange, dark effect working here. Mind you, I haven't analysed the authors' names in the same way.

Ahhhh well, the letter "B" is also the most common first one in describing a spankophile's target area--bottom, behind, buttocks, butt, backside, bum, buns, etc.--all of which alliterate with "bare," of course.

The letter "S" is likely the most common first one in describing what's done to that target area--spanking, slapping, smacking, striking, strapping, switching, etc.--and also possibly in describing the sensation produced on the target area--stinging, smarting, sizzling, searing, scorching, etc.

For writers and readers of stories in which Bare Bottoms are Stinging from Spanking, the popularity of screen names beginning with "B" and "S" is hardly surprising... --C.K.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 20:16
njrick:
Has anyone noticed how many authors here have a last name beginning with 'B'? To list a few:

You have way to much time on your hands, njrick. I think you need to concentrate on writing more stories. I am almost done reading all of yours, and you are one of my favorite authors.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 20:24
CrimsonKidCK:
For writers and readers of stories in which Bare Bottoms are Stinging from Spanking, the popularity of screen names beginning with "B" and "S" is hardly surprising... --C.K.

OK, you have convinced me.

You get credit for my new name:
BuySpencer

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 00:29
anitalynn:
and you are one of my favorite authors.

eh? what's that you say? A little louder please...

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#10 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 01:57
It is also worth a mention that the capital letter B is reminiscent of the 'target area' of attention!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»