The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Speaking of reskinning famous people

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 5 Apr 2024 22:35
I have dozens of stories on the go, and don't have time to do this, but this a story I'd love to see.

Amber Heard (or another actress in a similar situation - such as Lori Loughlin) needs money and can't find work. A multi billionaire decides to live out a fantasy and tosses some money to a production company. The actress is offered twenty million dollars (well above her old rate) to star in a movie that is slightly autobiographical (touches on what the actress did) and involves multiple spankings scenes that will not include any special effect. The actress needs the money, but obviously doesn't want to be spanked, while her management team is threatening to drop her if she doesn't take the role and her business manager points out that she might lose her house, going homeless, if she doesn't take the role.

Personally, if I ever become a multi billionaire, I'd fund movies like that rather than building a private rocket company. I'd also have a library where tilting a statue's head would swing a bookcase, revealing a fire pole that leads to my "secret lair" in the basement, because why not?

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Apr 2024 04:06
Um, I still have the same number of unfinished stories, but I now have one that is practically finished. It's called "The Accidental Billionaire and the Disgraced Actress".

The plot? A cash poor actress is offered 12 million to star in a movie that is:
Goodgulf:
slightly autobiographical (touches on what the actress did) and involves multiple spankings scenes that will not include any special effect. The actress needs the money, but obviously doesn't want to be spanked, while her management team is threatening to drop her if she doesn't take the role and her business manager points out that she might lose her house, going homeless, if she doesn't take the role.

The name of the actress? Jade Flock, who lost a court battle with her Ex, an actor named Henry Deep. Now to start proofing

gingerpubes
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 13 Apr 2024 08:33
I didn't know what to expect when I opened this thread, I am now very relieved to find out that reskinning is not something that might happen in a horror film

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 13 Apr 2024 22:17
Like Ginger I opened this thread with trepidation, and for the same reason.
Like GG I have loads of unfinished stories, and even a finished one which I am wondering whether it can be posted as it contains a real historical person albeit one who died about 170 years ago.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 14 Apr 2024 02:04
I am so sorry about that. This isn't a horror board. I'll make a clarifying post.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 15 Apr 2024 23:23
I actually came here hoping for what ginger, and opb feared as I think the skinning of certain famous people would be highly entertaining. Though, doing it twice, as in "re-skinning" would necessitate the ability of said celebrity to grow back the removed integument and this therefore caught my attention, since I don't as yet think this is possible.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#7 | Posted: 18 Apr 2024 13:58
Goodgulf:
Amber Heard (or another actress in a similar situation - such as Lori Loughlin) needs money and can't find work. A multi billionaire decides to live out a fantasy and tosses some money to a production company. The actress is offered twenty million dollars (well above her old rate) to star in a movie that is slightly autobiographical (touches on what the actress did) and involves multiple spankings scenes that will not include any special effect. The actress needs the money, but obviously doesn't want to be spanked, while her management team is threatening to drop her if she doesn't take the role and her business manager points out that she might lose her house, going homeless, if she doesn't take the role.

Is it so obvious that she wouldn't want a spanklng? A nice twist in the tale would be that she enjoyed every one of those "multiple spanking scenes" which would explain why her actions called for more re-takes than usual. It also gives a new meaning to delivering the lines unerringly.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 20 Apr 2024 00:40
I'm another that has
numerous unfinished stories, some may never be done as I keep getting new ideas for a one off story, that sometimes stays as one story, but right now I'm in the middle of one of those that so far is three parts.

Aaaargh, focus, focus.