The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

ChatGPT/Bing Image Generator

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
vedapierceotk
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 30 Mar 2024 22:59
I gave https://perchance.org/ai-story-generator a whirl, too. I first tried to use it to rework one of the stories I have posted here. Like Goodgulf, I found the program had difficulty keeping the concept of 'babysitter' straight in a consistent way. I also found that it liked to add dialogue of a decided therapeutic bent, turning what I had originally imagined as a fairly simple problem of not obeying instructions to be home on time into an intense interpersonal crisis. It's not too good at the...mechanical details of our shared pastime, either (it IS pretty good at describing the physical and psychological effects, however) but this is not something I need a lot of help with.

As far as controlling the direction of my story, I relied quite a lot on the little 'next paragraph' window below the main one, though it did have a tendency to view my firm prompts as possibly helpful suggestions. As well, it offers the user the choice of restricting the program's output to one paragraph at a time, which helped me ride herd on its wilder impulses.

Later, I tried it on a more conventional father/adult daughter narrative, which it handled pretty well, though it still required a lot of input from me to keep a consistent tone, and to keep the details straight.

Anyway, as Goodgulf said above, still mostly a toy, but streets better than some I have played with.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 31 Mar 2024 03:25
When faced with the "this one spanking had a profound impact on all of their lives" bits, I have found that removing that text and replacing it with something like "John knew that this was only one of the many spankings she would earn, especially since she decided to remain a brat" and adding something along those line in the prompt box (the box at the bottom of the text) can change things around. I also found that it worked best if I took unchecked the one paragraph at a time box.

warthur:
1) Are there any particular hardware requirements, i.e. can you use any computer or even a tablet? 2) Are there any security concerns with using these programs? 3) How do you store the stories that are generated; can you download them to a flash drive (yes, I'm old-fashioned)?

In regards to https://perchance.org/ai-story-generator (which is the only one I've played around with):

1) no hardware requirements. Most of the work seems to be done on the back end.

2) you don't have to create an account, but there are ads and I assume cookies.

3) The output is in an editable text box. You can edit, delete, etc things to try to shape the story, and when I want to save something I clicked in the text box, select all text, copy, and paste it into word processor. I then save that file as normal.

And the variety of responses is huge. I generated more than a dozen different story lines from the seed:
Doctor Who decides that Sarah Jane needs a good spanking. He then spanks her bare bottom.

Some were interesting, some weren't, but I didn't bother to save any of them. Some errors? Sarah Jane having green hair. Sarah Jane's eyes being green (rather than blue). The TARDIS teleporting people into it. The wrong Doctor spanking her. Sarah Jane wearing a petticoat. The TARDIS' interior is only dimly lit. The Doctor sits behind his desk in his office in the TARDIS. Doctor Who has a house (outside of the TARDIS).

An annoying thing? Almost every male spanker will "steeple his fingers" at least once in every story.

Right now it's a fun game, but that's all it is.

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#23 | Posted: 31 Mar 2024 10:06
What is it about Doctor Who as the source material? Although I tend to work with the early Susan/Vicki, Barbara dynamic and see where that gets me. The program tends to focus on progressing the storyline whereas I really want to develop the relationships.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 31 Mar 2024 10:20
Why Doctor Who? The early Doctor Who was an authoritative figure from an age when spanking was acceptable. He threatened his granddaughter with a good smacked bottom in the same episode where he leaves her to marry the man she loves. Watching the first Doctor you can easily envision the man spanking his granddaughter, and Barbara as well.

Actually, most of the Doctors work as spankers. Alric? That was a brat who could do with a spanking, as could several of the other companions, especially the younger ones, or cuter ones. Um, actually I can't think of a single female companion who couldn't have used a good spanking.

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#25 | Posted: 1 Apr 2024 09:19
In that case I trust you and perhaps others, have read and hopefully enjoyed my previously submitted story dealing with exactly that. My only attempt at fan fiction.
What is now beginning to interest me is the future potential of humanoid robots. In my tale I have set this in the 2060s partly because I thought the mechanics would have lagged far behind the development of the required ai, but looking at recent announcements I think I may have been too pessimistic. Our grandchildren will almost certainly have capable humanoid robots providing care in their old age.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 5 Apr 2024 22:45
rnr:
In that case I trust you and perhaps others, have read and hopefully enjoyed my previously submitted story dealing with exactly that.

Yes, I did. It was quite good.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3