The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking Art

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Nov 2023 18:00
I dont know how many of you like different pictures, but that is one of the things I tend to keep. Not long ago I lost an un-backed up HDD with some pics on it from EndArt. Now I cannot find a source of that art. Does anybody know where I can find some?

Thanks

jsanon
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Nov 2023 21:14
When boyzbeingboyz disappeared from the web, lots of art was lost, unless art previously on that site can be recovered. But Endart is well documented, as are lots of other spanking artists, on Smiles and Spanks, the relatively new site for Naturallygin.

See: https://www.smilesandspanks.com/

shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 12 Nov 2023 15:32
Thanks

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 12 Nov 2023 18:35
Great. On a related note, it's too bad a lot of other art has disappeared.
Does anyone remember the artist known as Nate? He had some great F/m picture stories.

onegame
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 16 Nov 2023 14:33
Seams as if they are trying to remove spanking from the web in pictures. I know because I used to post art of my own and they basically have removed it all. I don't even know if I have all of my own art as my art computer died recently.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 16 Nov 2023 20:24
onegame:
Seams as if they are trying to remove spanking from the web in pictures. I know because I used to post art of my own and they basically have removed it all. I don't even know if I have all of my own art as my art computer died recently.

I believe that happens quite frequently, and is probably what happened to Nate who I had mentioned.
I feel spanking is a lot different than other kinks, so why the crackdown? (Shaking my head again)

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 16 Nov 2023 23:11
For spanking art I suggest search such as Google or for privacy Duck Duck Go. Or a reposting site like bdmslr.com/captiontoon. Go thru the archives. Most are there.

PGreenham
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 18 Nov 2023 07:27
Try smilesandspanks.com. Look for Paula Meadows and the great Janus illustrator Hardcastle. Enjoy! PG

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 19 Nov 2023 10:39
Thank you PGreenham--good recommendation.

Petespankboy
Male Member

England
#10 | Posted: 22 Dec 2023 07:56
Only just found this, SmilesandSpanks is excellent. Thanks for letting us all know !

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»