The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Over the Desk website

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Smachtai
Male Member

Ireland
#11 | Posted: 14 Aug 2023 12:38
I wonder if there has been any update on te Over the desk website.
I don't know if this means anything, but clicking on the previous ink now brings up a new, different, site. I am assuming that the old website will not be back

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 14 Aug 2023 19:27
Smachtai:
I don't know if this means anything, but clicking on the previous ink now brings up a new, different, site. I am assuming that the old website will not be back

Well, you are partially correct in that Kenny is working on an entirely new website. He is currently "stuck" somewhere between the new host and his domain registration company. I'm quite confident he'll get these issues resolved in short order.

As for the old website and it's wonderful archive of stories, you can find that by following the link in my earlier post.

Tired

Smachtai
Male Member

Ireland
#13 | Posted: 15 Aug 2023 10:56
Thanks for the update.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 31 Aug 2023 20:12
As promised, Kenny is making progress, albeit slower than he'd like.

At this point, he has built a small website that needs work, but it resides on his new host service. He has updated the DNS servers to point to his new host. Even a Google search, when you enter overthedesk will point you to Kenny's new site.

In short, I'm confident that in the coming weeks OvertheDesk will once again assume its place among the premier school discipline story sites.

gingerpubes
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 25 Sep 2023 08:18
If you visit overthedesk.com, you will see that Kenny has made some progress and is also looking for help to get things moving faster

cady09
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 26 Sep 2023 15:11
Looks like Kenny is back up and running. A great high school setting for a story posted today.

jogreenknickers
Female Member

England
#17 | Posted: 21 Nov 2023 12:30
HI, I am Jo and I have contributed to Over the Desk many times.

Kenny is busy behind the scenes getting this sorted. Bare with him.

Jo
x

cady09
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 22 Nov 2023 00:03
Thanks for the update Jo. I love your stories. I really enjoyed the one about the farmers gate.

laura82
Female Member

England
#19 | Posted: 22 Nov 2023 14:16
Welcome Jo.
I really liked some of you stories. Hopefully Kenny will be able fix his site but if not will you posit some of them on here.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 22 Nov 2023 19:21
That's good news. I hope progress will continue.

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»