The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What are music shops coming to these days?

opb
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 23 Sep 2022 15:29
So there I was, minding my own business, walking along the parade of shops and, as I often do, I looked in the music shop window. Now it's really more of a guitar shop, but they have electronic music equipment as well as the odd ukelele and sometimes wind or brass instruments.

I will admit that I only play the buffoon, so it's not because I am a potential customer, I just like looking at the shiny instruments for sale.

Anyway, there on display was a small spread of magazines, Janus by name, with a handwritten note saying that this was a batch of 170 issues for sale. Each issue had a girl next door on the cover fully dressed in '70s chic. I am sure many of you will have read these or even have your own copies.

Well, well, I thought. And to think that there is going to be a music festival in the city next weekend. The mind boggles at the possibilities.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 23 Sep 2022 22:16
Which city was this, Ollie?

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 24 Sep 2022 16:37
Since it was a music shop maybe somebody thought it was "Janus Joplin"?

Or perhaps they were just fans of percussion?

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 24 Sep 2022 17:01
opb:
I only play the buffoon

... but you play it so beautifully!

opb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 24 Sep 2022 20:13
Well, I have just got home from singing in the music festival, but there was a disappointing lack of gluteal percussion artists on show.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Sep 2022 01:08
I wonder why the music shop owner chose to display them in the window, rather than putting them on eBay or Etsy - and how they came by them in the first place.

Could this be a cunning plan to attract like-minded individuals? Further research is needed...!

Come to think of it, I've written a story about a 'gluteal percussionist', called '...And the Beat Goes On' (shameless plug)!

DianaMiller
Female Author

Netherlands
#7 | Posted: 25 Sep 2022 19:55
That was a fun story, Myrkassi!