The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Bat Paddle

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 14 Jul 2022 12:15
Redskinluver:
I don't think it would be very wise or desirable to hit someone with one, on thebottom or anywhrre.

Tell that to Al Capone. LOL

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 14 Jul 2022 12:28
You have a sexy woman IN LEATHER no less, and you M/F folks all want the paddle to be used on her rather than BY her? What a waste of a good catsuit! LOL

As for the TV show and my musings? Catwoman, surely........but Eartha Kitt's incarnation, the Bat Paddle, and to hell with the other characters! They simply should have auditioned and brought me in as her victim.......or at least as an off-camera stunt person for her to practice on! Of course I was just a kid at the time, but my inclinations were already well-rooted. I'd have happily done it, and I think my parents would have allowed it. My mother probably would have even permitted Ms. Kitt to take my pants down so she could aim better and see the results.

It could even have made sense in the show. Catwoman kidnaps some son of a political family for leverage and while in her custody, he misbehaves and she paddles him with Batman's stolen paddle. It WAS the 60's after all!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2