Story seeds

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 19 Oct 2021 09:21
Goodgulf:
It could - but it would require some changes...

Say nude, well spanked, handcuffed to the bed, and the key broke in the handcuff. Naked, helpless, in need of help, and embarrassed.

Sounds good. The tale was just for inspiration, which for a start requires that a spanking is added. I just figured that the real part held a sufficient portion of humiliation, which made it easy to adapt it into a story. Broken handcuffs sounds like a good idea and instead for helping out right away, the maid decides on some payback because the handcuffed man had been rude to her earlier or something.

tamerfaryak:
A Halloween-style, horror-story, hotel-based challenge would be perfect,

That was really a narrow theme. That sounds like a lovely challenge

opb
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:01
The handcuffs failure story was related to me as a real life incident by a member of this library a number of years ago. The pair had met in a hotel in a town between their homes for a bit of play and I think that the key had been left behind, and the spanker had to go shopping in the strange town w (whilst the spankee stayed behind cuffed to something) to buy a hacksaw to cut them off. Funnier than fiction for us, but only in retrospect for them.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 24 Oct 2021 12:13
opb:
The pair had met in a hotel in a town between their homes for a bit of play and I think that the key had been left behind, and the spanker had to go shopping in the strange town w (whilst the spankee stayed behind cuffed to something) to buy a hacksaw to cut them off.

That would make a perfect story here and you have it all laid out already

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 5 Nov 2021 15:07
Off main point I am afraid, but relevant to worst experiences.

In my 20s I met a woman at a pop festival, who, over the following two weeks, managed to infect me with just about every STD going, except syphilis.

Over the following months I became one of the Middlesex Hospital's "Clap Clinic"'s best customers.

At some point, one of them, obviously bored with my genitals decided to take up painful residence around my anus.

The male doctor examining me had me kneeling up on the bed, legs wide. Whilst thus positioned, I heard the door open behind me and the doctor say, "Hey, come and have a look at this." The observer's feet approached, there was much mutual sucking of teeth, and then they retreated to the door, which closed behind them.

I never saw them, they didn't speak and I have no idea of their gender!

I don't think that would happen nowadays when we can't even be told that we will "feel a little prick" when being injected. No, now it is a little scratch. I always tell them that I don't want to be scratched with that needle, I just want to feel a little prick. (Non native English speakers need to understand that prick, as well as what a needle does, also means penis and, in context, idiot.

Geoffrey Stirling.

terminator2589
Female Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 9 Nov 2021 01:42
Goodgulf
Whether or not they conform to my tastes, those are interesting ideas. I've been too nervous while entertaining the idea of posting something to the Library, but I have written a few stories related to spanking on my own. My greatest inspiration is Dr. Brackenridge herself, who seems to have gone inactive on the site nearly a decade ago and well before I joined. Perhaps I could make a bit of headway along with those ideas alongside you? Lmk, I guess.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 9 Nov 2021 23:49
That sounds workable.

DianaMiller
Female Author

Netherlands
#17 | Posted: 21 May 2022 16:36
Did anything come of these ideas from the first post? They were quite promising.

Also...

Geoffrey:
At some point, one of them, obviously bored with my genitals decided to take up painful residence around my anus.

I'm sorry, Geoffrey, I laughed I do hope you made a quick recovery from that ordeal, though.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 23 May 2022 15:43
DianaMiller:
Did anything come of these ideas from the first post? They were quite promising.

Alas, no, but three people did write spanking stories from the point of view of a cat.

If anyone wants to we can do one of the themes from the first post, or all of them. Say pick one of those themes and submit a story by October. Does that sound good to people?

DianaMiller
Female Author

Netherlands
#19 | Posted: 24 May 2022 19:08
I should be able to make October!

My cat story is in the loading queue, but hasn't made it to the site yet.

TessaAlbedo
Female Member

India
#20 | Posted: 26 May 2022 17:58
Ooh that does sound promising. October sounds like a nice long enough timeframe to come up with a story.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2