The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Other Discussion Boards/Forums?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
scaohar
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Sep 2020 07:11
Does anyone know about any other good spanking discussion boards or forums? I would like one that would be especially good for discussing TV and movie spanking scenes and also celebrities who were spanked. My favorite forum of all time was the Spanking Facts and Research (SF&R) forum. I was on this several years ago, and it was very active. Lots of posts and responses to my posts. I miss it a lot. I think the forum is now defunct, unless it is under a different name. I have no sexual interest in spanking. I just enjoy discussing TV, movie, and celebrity spanking stuff. Any suggestions on sites?

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 Sep 2020 03:24
LSF has a sister site called Bottomlines. It is a social site for spankos. Unlike Fetlife, Bottomlines focuses on the spanking fetish exclusively. There are several categories of discussions on Bottomlines. The one called "Media Madness" would be appropriate for discussing TV, movie and celebrity spanking stuff. The webadress of Bottomlines is: www.bottomlines.co.uk .

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Sep 2020 10:24
I'm unaware of any active forums anymore which focus solely on spankings from a motion media basis, or any forums that focus solely on spankings alone.

There is one spanking artist (amateur) focused website, and another that focuses on professional grade spanking artist media website. I believe bother are still open, but their activity is barely about nil.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Sep 2020 19:42
Which are those, Lonewulf?
I couldn't view Bottomlines, galt54.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 5 Sep 2020 22:04
Often123:
Which are those, Lonewulf?

The "amateur" artist website is AnimeOTK which focuses on fanart, yet some artists there are quite polished. For instance David Ell, who regularly produces shorts about his titular character Sammy Simpkins. but he isn't (as far as I know) published in mainstream media.

The "professional" artist website is simply differentiated by those who have produced mainstream comic books which incorporated spankings in years gone by. That one is ChicagoSpankingReview (dot org)

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 6 Sep 2020 04:11
Thanks.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 6 Sep 2020 08:40
Often123

The webadress to Bottomlines which I gave in my post worked for me when I clicked on it. If it does not work for you than I am in the dark about why. Sorry, but I canĀ“t help you. You might, of course, type "Bottomlines - spanking website" into a search engine and see if anything clickable turns up.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 6 Sep 2020 20:26
It could be something in my settings or security protocols. A pity since it sounds interesting.

scaohar
Female Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 7 Sep 2020 08:00
I have applied for admission to Bottomlines and am awaiting acceptance. Does anyone know what happened to the SF&R site? I think it was run by someone named Paul.

Secretman11
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 9 Sep 2020 06:44
Has anyone ever found an archive of old "spanking classics" stories? I wrote a few on that site years ago and wish I could access them again.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»