The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The same but different, what celebrity whould you most like to spank or who you thinks needs a spank

Page  Page 10 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 8 9 10 11 12  ... 17 18 »»
galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#91 | Posted: 17 Apr 2021 18:59
I would really enjoy a video of Anna Anka getting a disciplinary spanking. I can imagine her emotional outburst if any man deigned to spank her. "The nerve" she would snarl and go livid! Is any man brave enough to spank a wildcat like Anna Anka?

jakexyz
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#92 | Posted: 1 May 2021 05:57
/Spankedjenny

In post 27 on page 3 of this forum, SpankedJenny wrote, "Along the lines of Swedish women who I would like to see spanked, granted this drags us back a few decades, is Agnetha Fältskog of ABBA fame."

Ms Jenny,

Why would ABBA's Agneta deserve a spanking?

There was an occasion long ago when an Australian (?) newspaper reported that she had the finest derriere in the world, so a spanking for her -- if filmed and broadcast everywhere -- would
provide humanity with an aesthetically pleasing experience.

I recall an ABBA video in which Frida is dancing around with a very cute and mischievous smile on her face. It was a little like the smiles I've seen on the faces of young spankees as they bother their favorite tops so that the tops will finally spank them.

Could Frida have been imagining a scenario in which she acted like a brat until her best top gave her what she so badly wanted?

Or could she have been thinking of what she planned to do when the video shoot was finished? Which, perhaps, just might have been taking some time to deliver thorough spankings to all the deserving people there at ABBA World Headquarter?

It's possible that she was, and that she was trying to decide whom she should spank first . . .

Whom to spank? Who goes first?

"I know who!" Frida cried out.

"Agneta!!''

Why not? After all, Agneta had the finest derriere in the entire world . . .

poppa_mark
Male Author

USA
#93 | Posted: 14 May 2021 12:41
I submit Selma Hayek simply because she is delectable, and as lovely as she is, she also has a wonderful accent that that would quite something to hear mid-spanking, whether she was howling in anger or ecstasy.

poppa_mark
Male Author

USA
#94 | Posted: 14 May 2021 20:32
For you Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans let your imaginations consider the lovely redhead Alyson Hannigan.
Funny, sexy and talented I wonder what kind of role play she might consider in personal life. What kind of story would YOU write?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#95 | Posted: 15 May 2021 02:05
Are we talking about Alyson’s sweet nerdy Willow or the vampiric dark Willow that came out of the alternate universe? One is possibly a spankee and the other most definitely a spanker.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#96 | Posted: 16 May 2021 17:26
Lots of possible spanking combos for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but one that comes to mind is the angry Dark Willow giving Cordelia a long, hard spanking as payback for all of Cordelia's snooty behavior to her in the past. And maybe a surprise twist afterwards-the two become lovers, now that Tara is gone!
Or how about Buffy holds down Faith while her mother paddles her, as punishment for the time Faith took her hostage and threatens her!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#97 | Posted: 17 May 2021 06:16
Buffy is full of possible spanking moments. I always saw Willow as a possibility for being spanked by Cordelia after stealing her boyfriend. Dawn needed one for being a brat. There was an episode where spanking was referenced. Willow was playing cards with Xander and Anya and referrred to Buffy's absence due to her brand spanking new boyfriend and all of a sudden Anya says 'Xander and I have tried spanking!' Xander was shuffling the deck at the time and cards sprayed everywhere. Later in the same episode Buffy playfully mentions punishing said new boyfriend and Willow who is partnerless as the time says mournfully 'Looks like everyone is getting spanked, but me.' There was also an episode where Buffy had a birthday and Xander offered to give her a birthday spanking.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#98 | Posted: 17 May 2021 12:00
Seegee
I remember all those scenes you mentioned. Though in some of them spanking may have been used in a metaphorical sense.
Then there was the one where Xander joined the swim team and was parading around in a little tight, skimpy swimsuit. Imagined him bending for the traditional "Board of Education" school paddle applied by the mean swim coach!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#99 | Posted: 17 May 2021 12:30
I think Jenny Calendar would have sanded if she were allowed for the Buffy birthday spankings comment, and then there was Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered, the episode where a love spell gone wring caused every woman in Sunnydale, except for Cordelia, to lust after Xander. That could easily be reworked into a spanking story.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#100 | Posted: 19 May 2021 00:08
@Jakexyz SpankedJenny didn't say she thought the girl from Abba "deserved it".

@the Buffy discussion
To bring a bit of reality in on the discussion, Dallas, of Dallas Spanks Hard, used to work on the set of Buffy (as a stage hand or something or other). He had opened his website around the end of his hollywood film career, and it was becoming common knowledge around the film set.

Accordingly, some sort of a similar discussion to this here went on, on the set, and Buffy seemed sort of quietly curious when she overheard her name mentioned being on the receiving end. According to Dallas, like she was curious to find out what it was like to get spankered, but scampered away. Faith, on the other hand being the rowdy, rough and tumble sort of gal she is, and joked around openly and easily with the stage hands, apparently said something (like a defiant challenge) to invoke Dallas to give her a mighty stinging spank ...which he did.

She took it like a grown woman, and didn't bitch at him, but was surprised he did it as he claims they were really good friends, and quietly said something to him to the effect of "jeez, I didn't think you'd really do it and THAT hard."

It seemed like the spanking references in the series began popping up soon afterwards if I gauge the timeline correctly.

Back to fantasy, you can see cartoons of all similar desireable Buffy spankerings drawn (rather well) on a comix website. Buffy spanked by her mom, Willow spanked by Buffy, etc.

Fap responsibly.

Page  Page 10 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 8 9 10 11 12  ... 17 18 »»