The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Jillian Keenan Spanking apologist

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5
WeddingBee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#41 | Posted: 8 Jun 2023 20:17
She has an active Discord community tied to Patreon for those that agree with her stances.

She has strong views on how spanking should be done, and presents these as the only valid way to have an adult spanking relationship. In her videos, she advocates requiring that everyone disclose their birth name before engaging in any type of play. She also brings in a lot of unrelated political, lifestyle, religious, and other stances, and states her opinions on these as the only valid way for spanking enthusiasts to live, with no tolerance for alternatives.

Thankfully her group was one I found after I had already experienced meeting and learning from open minded spanking enthusiasts.

If you enjoy how she plays and agree with her stances, great. You do you.

If not, thankfully, there are many other groups and people who can teach and mentor.

-WB

Gourmet
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 9 Jun 2023 17:51
Adding nothing new here, so please ignore if not interested in yet another unasked-for opinion.

Dishonesty: Not talking about anyone on the thread, but people have a very hard time with even recognizing their own dishonesty. For example, an activist only argues their side while never acknowledging anything inconvenient to their argument; ergo, activist are universally dishonest.

One thing about spankos, once their kink evolves to the point that they can acceptably interact with others, they become much better people than the average joe because they have confronted/challenged themselves far more and become the better for it.

This is not to say that Jillian (or anyone else) does not have some unresolved discord in their world views. I respect what Jillian is doing because she is doing her best to help others with our kink evolve. No one is perfect. (If they were all perfect, we would have no one to play with.)

About the whole "I'm against spanking children" declaration that is repeated often. This is virtue signaling at its worst. First, it declares one's own authority over the children of others while taking no responsibility yourself. It leaves a world of unacknowledged consequences unaddressed. Second, it's the wrong word. Spanking is conflated with Discipline. As a result, no one is taught anything about disciplining (spanking or not). The result has been catastrophic to society, due to the fact that mental/emotional abuse has been substituted into the place that discipline used to hold, spanking being one of many forms of negative discipline. The ignorance that has evolved leaves me with the conclusion: Of course people should not spank, because people don't know what the hell they're doing. That said, virtue signaling is lying, and is not the answer, and is doing more harm than good by shutting down any conversation.

Last, please don't approach others with condemnation critiques of their views. So great, they are not as far along with their evolution as you believe you are. Maybe they have not experienced the perspective they need. Or maybe you are the one that is wrong. Who knows? Treat them as if they are a good friend, and try to at a minimum open up the conversation with no shaming. And if you can't help, ask for others to help. I promise that everyone will be the better for it.

Love you All.

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5