The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Super Bowl- Shakira and JLo's act

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 3 Feb 2020 21:44
Sure there are people in the scene who are having delicious fantasies about spanking Shakira and Jennifer Lopez for their "cheeky" costumes and buttbaring and shaking performances at this year's Super Bowl halftime. Or seeing them getting a good paddling.
So sorry there is nothing like BaredAffair existing. Recall those ladies had something to say about what took place at some other halftimes with some young ladies " fashion malfunctions."
And just think of what they would dish out to the various Kardashians! KimK and her galpals would not be doing much sitting!

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 3 Feb 2020 22:02
Funny you should mention that. I was watching the.....I guess you could call it a "show" and commented to the people I was with how Lopez's posterior seemed less curvy than it used to be.....and Shakira's? Well, she may as well be a boy. When they were shaking their rears for the camera I felt like they both could have used a few extra pounds back there.

Their show actually caused me to laugh out loud more than arouse any kinky fantasies. Besides, I think the way Shakira "sings" already sounds like she's in pain. Only my ears hurt worse. When she was twisting that rope she had I commented that perhaps she could wrap it around her neck.

At least the game was nip & tuck and therefore highly enjoyable.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 Feb 2020 04:15
OK, this thread makes me wonder, I'm not being kinky or sexual here. But, what was everyones favorite SB halftime show. I'm showing my age but mine were Michael Jackson, and later ZZ Top. Mainly because I knew who they were, I knew their music and enjoyed them. Michael Jackson, no matter what his personal life may have been, was a true performer, and ZZ Top is a top flight rock group.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 4 Feb 2020 16:24
stevenr:
what was everyones favorite SB halftime show.

I don't have a specific show that comes to mind but I will say that I would vote for a general return to the days of the various Marching Bands that used to be featured for decades. It's a football game not an off-Broadway salute. to aging, old pop stars or annoying, new ones. Let's have halftime "look" like one.

Think about it, at least there won't be post-game gossiping over lip-syncing, how poorly someone has aged, wardrobe malfunctions, ass sizes, tongue wagging, and other pop nonsense.

opb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 4 Feb 2020 17:40
But surely that euphonium was slightly flat? And as for the Sousaphone, we'll, the less said the better.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 4 Feb 2020 19:20
opb:
But surely that euphonium was slightly flat? And as for the Sousaphone, we'll, the less said the better.

Ah, someone with band knowledge! Actually your comment made me think of another positive: while pop stars have plenty of potential venues in which to be showcased, where else can the very talented marching bands be seen by a nationwide public other than the occasional parade......and even the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade has turned more into a semi-mobile Broadway advertisement than a feature for the best marching bands from around the country. The average person can be exposed to their favorite flavor of pop-crap with a push of a button or a shout to Alexa, but where else would they even HEAR a euphonium, flat or on key, other than a halftime show? Maybe I should start a movement? #bringbackthebands

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 5 Feb 2020 04:36
Redskinluver:
Sure there are people in the scene who are having delicious fantasies about spanking Shakira and Jennifer Lopez for their "cheeky" costumes and buttbaring and shaking performances at this year's Super Bowl halftime. Or seeing them getting a good paddling.

Well, the 'cheeky' display by those lovely ladies was definitely my favorite part of the Super Bowl LIV halftime performance, I have to admit that I appreciated their ability to keep those semi-bare derrieres in near-constant shaking motion.

Musically, my favorite halftime entertainment was probably that supplied by Paul McCartney, fourteen years earlier (if I'm calculating correctly) for Super Bowl XL...

--C.K.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 6 Feb 2020 02:28
I have never in my life viewed a Super Bowl, since I live in Sweden. But I seem to recall reading that there was a bit of a scandal something like five years ago in connection with an appearance at the Super Bowl by Madonna? Is my memory correct? What was the cause of that scandal?

Or maybe that was an appearance by Madonna at a New Year´s celebration in a sports stadium? I don´t remember for sure.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 6 Feb 2020 13:34
Madonna appeared at the Super Bowl in 2012 and performed to mixed reviews but there did not seem to be a major scandal or controversy.
Possibility you are thinking of the 2003 VMAs when there was this huge flap over Madonna and Britney Spears kissing. Madonna also kissed Christina Aguilera. I thought at the time, and still do, that this outrage was provoked by the homophobia that still looms so sinisterly in our society.
Or it could be the 2004 Super Bowl when Justin Timberlake touched Janet Jackson and somehow one of her breasts got exposed to viewers briefly, leading to the coining of the phrase "wardrobe malfunction." A big brouhaha, fines levied by the Federal Communications over this "violation of decency standards" that were later rescinded.
Britney Spears performed at the 2001 Super Bowl, well before her meltdown period of head shaving and pantyless crotch exposure, not to mention marriage disasters.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 8 Feb 2020 16:04
I seem to recall that there was some controversy concerning Madonna´s and Nicki Minaj´s wardrobes. Were the two ladies guilty of "exhibiting their female charms" too much? Don´t remember this long after the event.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»