Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Caddiejo
Female Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 2 Oct 2019 22:07
TheEnglishMaster

Thank you very much English Master
If I've done it correctly I should have quoted your post here.

Caddiejo
Female Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 2 Oct 2019 22:09
I obviously haven't done it correctly lol. I'll go back and read your post again. Sure I did what you said though

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 3 Oct 2019 01:25
Caddiejo:
Sure I did what you said though

I think you must have just clicked on Quote - that brings up the poster you're replying to. To get the actual words you want, you have to highlight them first, then click quote. You'll see something like:

[quote= TheEnglishMaster]I think you must have just clicked on Quote[/ quote]

Caddiejo
Female Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 5 Oct 2019 16:18
TheEnglishMaster:
I think you must have just clicked on Quote - that brings up the poster you're replying to. To get the actual words you want, you have to highlight them first, then click quote. You'll see something like:

[quote= TheEnglishMaster]I think you must have just clicked on Quote[/ quote]

Attempt No.2. Has it worked? Fingers crossed...

Caddiejo
Female Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 5 Oct 2019 16:22
Hooray!! English Master you are lovely thanks for teaching me and your polite patience. Sorry to others for any interruption to the thread.xx

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 5 Oct 2019 18:55
Caddiejo says:

Hooray!! English Master you are lovely thanks for teaching me and your polite patience. Sorry to others for any interruption to the thread.xx[/quote]

Strangely enough, everyone definitely forgives your interruption, Caddiejo, but also wants to spank you. Go figure.

Caddiejo
Female Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 6 Oct 2019 13:16
wooz1111:
Strangely enough, everyone definitely forgives your interruption, Caddiejo, but also wants to spank you. Go figure.

I've written and then deleted 6 answers to this comment. I just can't tell if it's meant sarcastically or not. Sorry.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2