The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A missed opportunity A missed opterunity

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 30 Jun 2019 05:42
Sometimes I like to watch old B movies. For example, the Falcon series, which is a redone version of the Saint with the serial numbers filed off. In the Falcon and the Co-eds there's a great almost on screen spanking where a college girl is treated like a little girl. Alas, at the last minute the camera cuts to a cop who's smiling at the sight.

Anyway, I thought it was cute enough to tract down online. The scene is around the 26:30 minute mark.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ie1fh

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:27
A very nice flashback to a rather sexist time long gone. Too bad that scene wasn't longer. It just strikes me as being older than The Saint, but then again, what I know is only the Roger Moore incarnation.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 1 Jul 2019 01:24
The Falcon changed actors midway through - with one actor welcoming his brother to town before being killed off - which stretched things out.

That entire movie was a flashback to a male dominated world. Those college girls were given less freedom than high school student have today. Still, that was more or less how the world was before the sexual revolution.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 1 Jul 2019 02:31
That sort of scene used to be fairly common in movies and TV shows.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 3 Jul 2019 01:05
And that's one of the reasons I sometimes watch old B movies