The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Thank You to Februs & Flopsy

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 3 May 2019 15:29
Yes, I want to join the chorus celebrating the wonderful effort shown by Flopsy & Februs in making this such a marvelous site. I've been coming here longer than I thought because I am so used to visiting it. I've been amazed at the range of styles that are accommodated under the overall aegis of spanking. And I've learned so much from a number of the writers who grace the site and its contents. A hearty thank you!

theo54
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 4 May 2019 16:23
Thank you to Februs and Flopsy for a fine site, actually the very best Spanking Stories site!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 4 May 2019 19:09
Let me also add my accolades for the wonderful job Februs and Flopsy do for us. Despite health issues and other problems they keep the site running smoothly, and up to date. They deserve all the thanks and appreciation we can offer them!
When so many sites from 10 or 12 years are now either vanished or inactive I find it even more hearterning to know that the Library is still a going and vibrant place.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 5 May 2019 02:25
Redskinluver

And donĀ“t forget that Flopsy and Februs also take care of the wonderful Bottomlines sister site to LSF! Real troopers!

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 5 May 2019 11:36
A simple thank-you seems inadequate, given how eloquently others have expressed their gratitude, but it would be a sin not to second the above. So, Flopsy and Februs, thank you for all the work you put in under difficult circumstances. Your efforts are very much appreciated.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#26 | Posted: 6 May 2019 20:27
Hear hear, bravo to Februs and Flopsy.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3