The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Masked New Superhero Book with Spanking Reference

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 Dec 2018 15:28
Yesterday I got a book called Masked by J.D. Wright. It is told from the point of view of Vada Lawson who lives in a family where everyone has super powers. She is turning 18 as the book begins and can legally begin her career as a super hero. Her best friend, Henley Abernathy also gains super powers that very night, and soon after becomes the girlfriend of a super villain. At one point, when she is considering disobeying her boyfriend, her reflections of the spanking aspect of their relationship follows:
"Victor favored spanking, and she'd ended many nights with rosy red ass cheeks. She wouldn't give him a reason to use the spankings as a punishment."

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#2 | Posted: 13 Dec 2018 17:25
Mmmmm... quite nice. See, spankings can be most effective as a deterrent to disobedience!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 13 Dec 2018 17:49
Alas that it is the VILLAIN who is portrayed as the spanker.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 14 Dec 2018 04:26
One of the Howard the Duck annuals actually featured a character (also a villain) who was rip off of THe Punisher, he was called The Spanker. Carried a paddle in a holster as his weapon of choice.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 14 Dec 2018 13:30
Seegee, I remember the Spanker. It has been many years since I read Howard the Duck. but as I recall. the Spanker was a former school principal who was fired for using excessive corporal punishment. I seem to remember the paddle he carried in the holster was a ping pong paddle. There was one scene in which he spanked Bev, Howard's human girl friend.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 14 Dec 2018 17:55
In the original run of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (before it got super famous and cartoony) their was some time travel bits - and in an alternative timeline there is a Punisher parody called The Fanny Wacker

And since the Turtles made it big, here are some webs sites about The Fanny Wacker.

https://turtlepedia.fandom.com/wiki/Boo_Swain

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N-Bk5jGrpT8/U98FzbgXYCI/AAAAAAAAsTE/zvuM7i3wizA/s1600/color +fannywhackr.jpg

https://www.miragelicensing.com/comics/mirage/volume01/23/23.html - a review of TMNT #23

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 14 Dec 2018 23:20
That was right Wheatwine. It was, like most things in HtD, a parody of established Marvel characters.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 20 Dec 2018 10:12
Wheatwine:
Seegee, I remember the Spanker. It has been many years since I read Howard the Duck. but as I recall. the Spanker was a former school principal who was fired for using excessive corporal punishment.

There was also an animated cartoon character called Count Spankula. You can still find him on YouTube.