Outed By Google

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 2 Jan 2017 20:48
THANK YOU!

I have now removed those items from my history.

Again, thank you.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 3 Jan 2017 03:19
Glad I could help! I have thankfully not managed to accidentally spill this ID into my "real life" but I have had occasion to remove things from my history on various sites. (Before I figured out that you could do this, or perhaps before you even could do this, I once looked up a Barbie book on Amazon because I had read an article about it and didn't believe it was real. (Sadly, it was.) For *months* they tried to sell me Barbie shit, despite my entire buying history prior to that date being pretty antithetical to Barbie anything...) Anyhow... pretty much every major site that keeps a history has a way of clearing it -- either selectively or wholesale -- and you can usually find out how by googling.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 4 Jan 2017 03:19
I decided a long time ago that I wouldn't worry about being outed. I'm insolvent. While I have problems, so does everyone.Finally, my beliefs regarding CP are my beliefs and I'll stand by them. As I learn more, they'll evolve but the core principle is that it's consensual, safe & sane. Despite what the courts say, humans control their own bodies, even their cells, and don't belong to anyone unless given by consent. As for blackmail, I decided a long time ago. Go ahead. I'll simply have a quit visit with the cops and set up a sting so the perp winds up inside. Then again, with our current legal/political climate; perhaps that "belief" is fiction.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2