The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Preacher

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Aug 2016 09:23
There's a new show on AMC called "Preacher" which is based on a comic book (like "The Walking Dead") about a man returning to the town where he grew up to take over his father's old church (and old job as the Preacher). It's pretty bizarre and sometimes a bit hard to follow with characters such as a teenaged boy called "Arseface" who has, for lack of a better term, a giant asshole for a mouth (an accident with a shotgun) and an Irish vampire along with the "Preacher". In any event, in the season finale (episode 10), very near the beginning of the episode, about three minutes in, a character called "Donnie" (Derek Wilson) is shown vigorously spanking his wife "Betsy" (Jamie Anne Allman), who is a real masochist and who is apparently enjoying the spanking quite a bit. It's a brief, but intense scene, with no "exposure" or nudity but it's quite nice for TV, even if it is cable. Later, it shows him giving her a large bag of frozen blueberries that she tucks under her butt as she sits at the kitchen table (presumably to cool off her burning bottom) and she smiles at him and remarks "I missed you...". Unfortunately, it's not a long scene but I, for one, found it quite compelling.

Spoiler alert: Don't read any further if you don't want to know the ending.

Everybody pretty much dies at the end...

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 9 Sep 2016 05:55
Found a clip posted on Chross' blog but the video didn't work for me. But he (or someone else) generously posted it on Zippyshare for viewing or download. It's less than 30 seconds and quite a compelling insight into a DD relationship, IMO.

http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/o3ghN42w/file.html

The url for the page on Chross' blog is: http://chross.blogt.ch/archives/2059-Preacher.html

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#3 | Posted: 14 Sep 2016 02:31
Thanks for sharing. Quite good.