The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Bizarre: Gender Bending leads to Prison

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 24 Nov 2015 18:02
blimp:
You have a point but I think saying half the population are arseholes is taking a dim view of humanity. I did in any case say "a sane world" which of course our world is certainly not.

I have been self-employed for most of my life but I did notice from my early experiences as an employee that often the more stupid you were the higher you climbed. I suppose that is how a man like that ends up as a high court judge.

I do indeed have a dim view of humanity and, more often than not, all I have to do is watch the news to have that view reinforced. I also agree with you about the "sane world" thing. It would seem that a sane world is something we merely aspire to, not what we currently have.

Isn't there a saying, generally ascribed to baboons, that goes "the higher he climbs, the more he shows his ass"? Or "arse", as the case may be...

blimp
Male Author

England
#32 | Posted: 24 Nov 2015 21:31
Bogiephil1:
Isn't there a saying, generally ascribed to baboons, that goes "the higher he climbs, the more he shows his ass"? Or "arse", as the case may be...

Or, the working class can kiss my arse I've got the foreman's job at last! My grandmothers favourite comment on those too keen on promotion. I remember her telling me it was from a Gilbert and Sullivan opera although I have my doubts!!

Now I don't have a dim view of humanity as there are still plenty of good people around. Homicidal maniacs are still very much a minority thankfully despite what we see on the news.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 25 Nov 2015 17:29
I believe, in my case, the word is "misanthrope". In general, most people just piss me off...

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#34 | Posted: 26 Nov 2015 12:14
And then there was Miss Anthrope one of my grade school teachers, she did not like any of us kids. Any time we could we would skip her class hence the term skipping rope.

blimp
Male Author

England
#35 | Posted: 26 Nov 2015 19:14
No one ever believes me but the headmistress at my first school was a Miss C. Vere!

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#36 | Posted: 27 Nov 2015 09:34
I don't doubt it for one moment Arthur...the thing is, did she let you use a safeword?

blimp
Male Author

England
#37 | Posted: 27 Nov 2015 18:49
tysout:
the thing is, did she let you use a safeword?

We had never even heard of safewords let me tell you! Miss C. Vere never believed in mollycoddling us.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4