The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Outlander

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 6 Apr 2015 06:30
Just saw the latest episode of "Outlander" (s01e09) on Starz and Claire (Caitrione Balfe) indeed, finally gets her spanking. Her husband bares her lovely little white bottom and straps her soundly with his doubled-over belt while she screeches and resists, cursing him and hitting, even kicking him, much to the amusement of the revelers below in the castle. Although there's precious little bottom exposure and no "impact" shots of the belt welting her buttocks, it's quite satisfying for all that. The next morning, when she comes down to breakfast, she gets some oatmeal and is genially offered a seat on the bench by one of the men. She declines, saying "Thank you, I'll stand!" causing much merriment amongst the group, who all heard the noise from above the night before. Her cheeks color (probably matching the lower ones) and she moves over near the the stairs, "Over here...".

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#2 | Posted: 6 Apr 2015 14:00
For anyone interested in watching the spanking clip, it is on Spanking Tube now.

XxxxX

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 6 Apr 2015 14:42
I so vividly remember the scene in the first Outlander book. My wife is of pure Scottish descent and she's addicted to the Clare and Jaime saga. However, as she is not into spanking at all, I really will have to keep my cool during the strapping scene whenever we get around to viewing it off the DVR.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 6 Apr 2015 15:22
smartfulcodger:
I so vividly remember the scene in the first Outlander book. My wife is of pure Scottish descent and she's addicted to the Clare and Jaime saga. However, as she is not into spanking at all, I really will have to keep my cool during the strapping scene whenever we get around to viewing it off the DVR.

How does she feel about Laoghaire?

Also on the IMdB page for "Outlander", theres a "related news" section was several articles discussing "that spanking scene". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3006802/?ref_=nv_sr_1

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 6 Apr 2015 17:55
Here's a link to the scene: http://www.spankingtube.com/video/49827/tv-outlander-spanking-scene

Nice line from Jaime: "I said I was gonnae punish you - I didna say I wasna gonnae enjoy it!"

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 6 Apr 2015 21:42
Why can't every show have scenes like this?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 8 Apr 2015 01:04
For TV these days it was a pretty well done 'skelping'.

opb
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 10 Apr 2015 09:05
My copy of Cross Stitch ( as the first book in the saga is called) falls open at that page, and I was sure that the author had more than a passing enjoyment of the fustigatory arts by the way it was written, however historically appropriate it might have been. Therefore I wasn't surprised to see the several other examples later on, and I particularly enjoyed Brianna & the wooden spoon, though we don't actually see her being spanked, merely a man's appreciation of her well-warmed bottom.
" Oh - the most charming thing I believe I have ever seen. Such shade!..."

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 11 Apr 2015 16:47
Ok, so now you have me hooked on a series I have never heard of, where can I see the whole thing?
x Elorac

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 12 Apr 2015 08:01
Elorac:
Ok, so now you have me hooked on a series I have never heard of, where can I see the whole thing?
x Elorac

It's on the Starz network on Saturdays. Contact your cable company and subscribe...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»