USA
#1 | Posted: 14 Feb 2015 08:18

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 14 Feb 2015 08:38
Happy Valentines day to everyone!
I wish everyone a day filled with romance and spankings, whether giving, receiving, reading or writing about them!

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#3 | Posted: 14 Feb 2015 21:35
Happy Valentines day to you bendover, and all others here on LSF

I heard that until the 5th century on Valentines day, it was customary for men to use whips fashioned from the skins of a goat or dog, to spank young maidens in order to increase fertility, so dear LSF members you are all just advocates of making Valentines day a daily event which is so benevolent of you, (other spanking methods are also available in the 21st century....so i have been led to believe)

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 17 Feb 2015 17:47
I wanted to post some (pretty awful) Rhymes that I sent to someone for Valentines day, but I can't see how to get to "poems".. Ah well, back to the inkwell with my quill.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 17 Feb 2015 19:28
BlooDenim:
I wanted to post some (pretty awful) Rhymes that I sent to someone for Valentines day, but I can't see how to get to "poems".. Ah well, back to the inkwell with my quill.

That's probably a good thing, because you would probably have no problem being shown how to get to Miss Thrashbottom's office.

By the way: How to get to poems?

ohiomom
Female Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 18 Feb 2015 01:58
Thank you bend over, you made my day! Crazy stress at work on top of this really cold winter, and then I come here and get a warm fuzzy bear!

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 18 Feb 2015 14:53
They were spanking rhymes!

Miss Thrashbottom?

Yes Miss, right away Miss :p

bendover
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 18 Feb 2015 17:40
ohiomom:
Thank you bend over, you made my day! Crazy stress at work on top of this really cold winter, and then I come here and get a warm fuzzy bear!

You're certainly welcome, ohiomom.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 20 Feb 2015 21:40
Now I feel guilty for not sending valentines to the many lovely ladies here. I suppose in order to relieve the guilt, I should be over their knees for a good hand smacking. ""Ouch, I'm sorry, Ma'am!"