The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Britain's Beagle2 found on Mars. Amazing!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 16 Jan 2015 20:17
I don't know if this will interest anyone, but I found it amazing. The British often come up with some amazing things from medical science, to just plain science. This is truly amazing.

http://news.yahoo.com/long-lost-british-space-probe-found-mars-says-102907448.html

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Jan 2015 20:48
Bendover, let me ask you a very serious question. Will WONDER WOMAN, be the first person that will be spanked on her BARE BOTTOM on MARS, by SUPERMAN, because she is certainly OUT OF THIS WORLD, and will the late ORSON WELLES report such a happening.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 16 Jan 2015 21:06
sixofthebest:
Bendover, let me ask you a very serious question. Will WONDER WOMAN, be the first person that will be spanked on her BARE BOTTOM on MARS, by SUPERMAN, because she is certainly OUT OF THIS WORLD, and will the late ORSON WELLES report such a happening.

Don't make me call Ms Thrashbottom, SOTB.... )

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 17 Jan 2015 18:44
sixofthebest:

In the famous 'lost chapter' of Ray Bradbury's The Martian Chronicles, it's revealed that Supergirl and Power Girl administered bare-bottom 'super-spankings' to both Captain Marvel and Mary Marvel, switching off so that each of the Marvels was embarrassingly 'super-spanked' to flowing tears twice.

"We tried to make their 'Marvelous' naked hineys glow a deeper red than their costumes, and we certainly succeeded, as you can see for yourself," Karen Starr (Power Girl) boasted immediately afterward, during the foursome's exclusive interview with reporter Lois Lane.

"I'm not certain what color the Martian Manhunter's exposed posterior will be shining after we've paddled his behind on his home planet," Supergirl noted with a girlish giggle, referring to the green-skinned superhero. "It should be fun to find out tomorrow."

"That supposed advanced civilization which somehow never developed spanking," Mary Marvel scoffed, her expression rueful but her eyes twinkling merrily as she rubbed her burnished-looking, maroon bumcheeks. "Well, they certainly know about it now."

Her cousin looked rather humbled, with his glowing glutes on display to the three grinning super-heroines and their interviewer. "I'm still not sure how I got volunteered for this 'cultural exchange' from Earth."

Power Girl tittered at his sniffling, childish-sounding complaint. "Bringing the spanking experience to the so-called 'Red Planet,' what could be more natural, dear boy...??"

--C.K.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 17 Jan 2015 21:03
To Crimson Kid CK. Touche Touche, as the French would say, or is it TUCH, or fesse? as a spanko would utter. So fly me to the moon for not knowing that. To tell you the truth, I think we are all SPACED OUT, if you know what I mean. Happy New Year, to you Crimson Kid, and Bendover