The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking Scene in Story on Another Web Site.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 11 Jan 2015 05:47
Patron:
Hey Goodgulf, can you recall which of Sharon Green 's novels have spankings in them besides Mind Guest?

Most of the ones from that time period. Let me check with wiki. From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon_Green :
Green has also authored some series including strong erotic content: The Terrilian Series, The Jalav Series and the two novels of Diana Santee, Spaceways Agent.

In each of these series, the female protagonist enjoys a position of respect and/or authority in her own society, but is forced by circumstance to travel in areas controlled by male-dominated societies in which women have no status. Although possessed of formidable self-defense skills (in Terrillian's case, telepathic abilities), each heroine is practically or actually enslaved and forced to endure rape and other humiliating sexual treatment, during which she often experiences involuntary sexual response. As Green's own site notes "With their very sexual scenes and 'politically incorrect' themes reminiscent of John Norman's famous Gor series, it's unlikely that [these] books would be published today."

From quick check of her site, it seems that she lists her spanking books under "Adventure". If you go to http://www.sharon-green.net/adventure.html you'll find all of her spanking novels, plus continuations of those series, but I think she's selling the PDFs for $15 a piece, which could make it cheaper to find the old paperbacks. All of those books involve spanking, but sometimes it's more whipping or switching than spanking. The Mind Guest series is (as I remember it) mostly centred on a woman who enjoys acting bratty and a man who enjoys using his hand and hairbrush to keep her in line.

Here's hoping you enjoy those books as much as I did.

Goodgulf

Patron
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 11 Jan 2015 17:49
Thanks, Goodgulf. I read the first book. The rape stuff isn't my thing, but the writing has a charm and the spanking scene was thorough, as was the reaction to it. I liked it enough to read another book or two, but not so much that I'd enjoy it without the spanking. Thanks for the info!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2