The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Girls Walks NYC With Painted On Jeans

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 17 Nov 2014 22:34
I kind of wonder if the guy taking the picture was a plant from the people making the clip. He was very obvious about what he was doing. I can imagine if he did that here so publicly he'd be called out on it.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 17 Nov 2014 22:42
Seegee my friend, you're talking NEW YORK CITY here. The way she turned and laughed, I doubt he was a plant. She knew that she'd been caught.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 17 Nov 2014 23:59
In almost any big city here, a guy perving on a girl by taking a cellphone picture of her ass wouldn't even cause anyone to bat an eye, but especially Noo Yawk City. I guess folks are politer and/or more circumspect Down Under. That behavior might not even cause a ruffle in Canada these days and you know how polite they are...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 18 Nov 2014 00:03
Really? That's just a bit sad. I thought the laugh may have been because she knew he was from the people making the clip and thought it was funny that he was deliberately drawing attention to her, to try and get a reaction from passersby. It may have been more effective if they'd done it somewhere smaller than New York, where she's more likely to be noticed. I mean after all they have a half naked singing cowboy there that no one really bats an eyelid over.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 18 Nov 2014 07:28
His face was blurred. That means that he refused to sign a release to be part of the broadcast.

The weird bit isn't that he wouldn't sign that sort of release (why would anyone want to be identified as someone who took that sort of photo?), but that so many idiots sign releases so that they can be shown doing stupid things.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 18 Nov 2014 07:44
Goodgulf:
The weird bit isn't that he wouldn't sign that sort of release (why would anyone want to be identified as someone who took that sort of photo?), but that so many idiots sign releases so that they can be shown doing stupid things.

Everybody wants their fifteen minutes of fame these days, or so it seems. I remember the rioting in LA after the Rodney King verdict some time ago. Many of the looters were interviewed on camera by TV newscasters and held up some of their ill-gotten goods and mentioned other stuff they snagged and even gave a "shout-out" to their friends or a "Hi, Mom" to their mothers and then were shocked, shocked to later be arrested and convicted based on the evidence they themselves provided. It's a good thing for law enforcement that most criminals are dumb...

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 18 Nov 2014 13:17
I knew a guy years ago who was a Detective Constable in Cornwall at one time. He said the best way of detecting crime was to go down the pub, keep your ears open and wait for someone to boast about what he'd done.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 20 Nov 2014 20:04
1. I don't know what the temperature was when they made the video, but most of the people were wearing coats, so she must have been a bit chilly.

2. They really screwed up when they failed to use this song as the background music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XYzLsTi5K0

bendover
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 20 Nov 2014 21:46
Yes, that would have been perfect. 'cept she didn't have them on....... LOL

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 21 Nov 2014 13:02
RyanRowland:
2. They really screwed up when they failed to use this song as the background music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XYzLsTi5K0

Woe, this guy is good - he can play a guitar without using his hands!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2