The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Girls Walks NYC With Painted On Jeans

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 15 Nov 2014 15:51
This is crazy, but the paint job was amazing.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 15 Nov 2014 18:46
I guess the moral of that story is that we see what we expect to see.

That lady certainly had some nicely bouncing cheeks. She bought food at one point but I never saw a purse, and those pants certainly lacked pockets.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 15 Nov 2014 18:49
The paint sure can fool the eye. If someone had spanked her, would that count as a bare bottomed spanking?

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 16 Nov 2014 19:47
I'm sure there are spankers out there who would take the view that a pair of jeans is a pair of jeans notwithstanding the thinness of the 'material', and give a punishment of suitable intensity to be felt through clothing!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Nov 2014 21:46
That was incredibly detailed work. The way her cheeks moved together was a giveaway, but other than that it was very hard to tell.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 Nov 2014 22:33
Amazing paint job - well done to everyone concerned. Everyone seemed to be well wrapped up in the outdoor scenes, so the poor girl must have been freezing (although I am sure there are plenty on this site who could think of ways to warm her up again). I loved the sneaky snapshot at the end and the girl's reaction when she noticed.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 17 Nov 2014 12:08
Watched the video again, lol. I don't believe that no-one noticed, I saw several second-takes and smiles of approval, but this being New York, if anyone had dared comment they would have been expecting a "You looking at me?" response and even approbation from other pedestrians. To be fair if you were walking down the street and a pretty girl was coming the other way with skin-tight jeans on, how long would you dare stare? Never mind looking at her pussy thinking OMG she is completely naked!

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#8 | Posted: 17 Nov 2014 14:00
BlooDenim:
if you were walking down the street and a pretty girl was coming the other way with skin-tight jeans on

As an incurable bum fancier, it would be an almost automatic reaction to look back over my shoulder as soon as she had passed by.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 17 Nov 2014 17:48
Hotspur:
As an incurable bum fancier, it would be an almost automatic reaction to look back over my shoulder as soon as she had passed by.

Me, too, Hotspur. If they're gonna wear it I'm gonna look at it. By the way, I love the guy at the ATM with his cell phone taking a pic. She turned and laughed because she knew that he knew.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 17 Nov 2014 17:51
As a bit of fun, I'd love to have walked up to her and said, "Hey, someone reported you to the police. You'd better get somewhere where there's clothes." I wonder where she would have skedaddled to.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»