The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Movie - Preaching To The Perverted

bendover
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 16 Oct 2014 01:42
I saw this movie tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's about the House Of Commons trying to get rid of an S&M club in their midst. They send a young man in to secretly video the proceedings. The trouble is, the head honcho known as Mistress Tanya falls in love with him and him with her. There are some great punishment scenes to be had and some great lines.

Tanya to one of the pursuers: "Then why was it when you where headmaster at the school you punished the boys with their trousers down?"

Tanya to the spy lover: "One of these days I'm going to give you such a spanking." AND "Want me to spank you . . . over my knee?"

The acting is nicely done. I just wanted to share in case some of you are interested. By the way, Tanya is gorgeous.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Z_d9OCYea0I/hqdefault.jpg

Guinevere Turner (Tanya) and Christien Anholt (Peter)

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 16 Oct 2014 02:12
It was a fun movie. Loved how they portrayed the press.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 16 Oct 2014 21:56
What was the title of the movie? Is it "Preaching to the Perverted," or is this just the title of your post? Is it in theatres? On DVD? Inquiring minds want to know.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 17 Oct 2014 02:13
Yep, that's the title. It came out in 1997. It's on DVD. It's really a great plot. I enjoyed it.

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 18 Oct 2014 18:22
I think I saw this on tv a few years back.
The other girl star in it was Julie Graham who starred with Martin Clunes in William & Mary.
She had her backside flogged in a thong & you could see the marks.
there are several snippets on youtube
http://youtu.be/kz_LFT6bHOo?list=P

strappedboy
Male Member

England
#6 | Posted: 18 Oct 2014 19:52
Great movie and had the wonderful Julie Graham in it