The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Helen Mirren on Jimmy Fallon

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 06:39
In a recent appearance on Jimmy Fallon as the magic mirror from Snow White, Helen Mirren made the comment: whips and chains aren't my style, but who doesn't mind a good spanking once in a while? Is she or is she not one of us? I hope she is, because the thought of being spanked by Helen Mirren is not at all unappealing, in fact spanking her wouldn't be a bad option, either.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 13:36
Seegee:
whips and chains aren't my style, but who doesn't mind a good spanking once in a while?

That sums up being a spanko pretty neatly.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 20:26
I consider Helen Mirren one of the worlds great actresses. If they ever make a remake of the movie, "Roots of Heaven", I would love her to paly the part of Madame Orsini, the big game huntress. Who is humiliatingly spanked in front of all her guests, because she likes to shoot elephants, as a sport.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 21:04
It's sad that they just showed her dress being lifted and a small part of a cheek, but never showed anything more than that. That would have been a great scene.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 22:03
bendover:
It's sad that they just showed her dress being lifted and a small part of a cheek, but never showed anything more than that. That would have been a great scene.

Well, in the remake, they'd obviously have to show the whole thing, along with the delighted/shocked expressions of all the onlookers... She might have balls enough to do it too. Helen is an absolute gem... She's not exactly a spring chicken anymore, yet she remains quite appealing to me and I can see her as a spanko, either a top or a bottom, or more likely both.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 23:39
I only saw the clip of her saying that, that was what we got here. She has a great body and she's not afraid to show it off in a two piece swim suit either. I loved her doing the internal voice of Becky in Glee, because when Becky speaks in her head she sounds like the Queen of England.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 7 Aug 2014 01:23
As I said, she's a gem. She seems like a great, fun lady with a very bawdy sense of humor. I'll bet she'd actually do it...

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 8 Aug 2014 01:46
I've always found her to be deliciously sexy. The thought of her sprawled across my eager lap, skirt lifter and panties down gives me a really good feeling.

turk
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 8 Aug 2014 15:47
She is special, I could imagine her in several scenarios, she has the knowing smile that is beyond sexy. I could picture her with that smile as she picks up her own skirt for a paddling but also as the spanker, advising the spankee to "drop them", priceless. Turk

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 9 Aug 2014 04:42
She would be terrific. Top or bottom.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»