The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Going to see Granddaughters in Alabama.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 16:29
To all my LSF family. I just want to give everyone a heads up. I know some people worry about not seeing anyone for a while. The wife and I will be heading for Alabama early Monday to visit the granddaughters (Erin, my late daughter's girls). Probably 3 weeks. Please know that I appreciate the comments that I will receive and not be able to reply. I received a bunch with this last batch of stories loaded.

Have fun and play safe.

Pat aka Bendover

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 17:04
Enjoy your trip and your granddaughters. Worry not a bit about replying to comments.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 17:23
What...not responding to my comments....I am in utter shock that you dare to put your family ahead of me!!!! What kind of person would put loved ones ahead of this site??? Shocking behaviour!!!!!

Just teasing, enjoy the time with family, they should always be first in our lives.

CS

barb
Female Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 17:35
Thanks for informing us of your travel to see your grandchildren. Don't worry about anything and just have a great time and a very safe trip. However, we will miss you around here for those three weeks. Barb

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 18:30
Thanks for letting us know, Pat. I just won't read and comment on your stuff until you get back. lol Have a great time with the girls and be safe. I hope the weather holds up for you. You should give me a holler while you're here!

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 18:30
Have a fun trip and enjoy the grandchildren and Alabama. If you come across a Whataburger (they're mostly in the southern part of AL), you should try it out. It's hands down the best fast food chain in the USA.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#7 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 18:50
Have a great holiday, Pat and spoil your granddaughters rotten.

Best wishes
Mini.

XxxxX

bendover
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 21:41
FiBlue:
You should give me a holler while you're here!

Sounds good, Fi.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 21:42
OTKinCT2:
If you come across a Whataburger (they're mostly in the southern part of AL), you should try it out.

Thanks OTK, I'll look them up.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 23:21
Enjoy your grandfamily Bendover. We will mind the store while you are gone.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»