The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Best reason for a public whipping/caning/spanking - Whatever

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 5 Jul 2014 10:11
I would love to go back to the 'good old days', when they had whipping posts set up in every village. Where a naughty woman would be tied to one. Then have her outer clothing raised waist high, her bloomers taken down to bare her bottom. And made to feel a dozen whip lashes, on her naked rear end. The humiliation she would feel, would be part of the pain she had to undergo.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 5 Jul 2014 15:22
sixofthebest:
I would love to go back to the 'good old days', when they had whipping posts set up in every village. Where a naughty woman would be tied to one. Then have her outer clothing raised waist high, her bloomers taken down to bare her bottom. And made to feel a dozen whip lashes, on her naked rear end.

This triggers an interesting question:

Doubtless the above has happened somewhere, sometime. But did it ever happen routinely? I know that public punishments and public humiliation were once common both in Europe and in the early history of north America. But did such punishments routinely involve frank female nudity? Somehow I doubt it.

Publicly divest a lady of her head? Certainly! Publicly remove her knickers? Somehow that seems far less likely.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 5 Jul 2014 16:13
I'm pretty sure they didn't wear knickers back then...! As for public punishments, women guilty of adultery or prostitution were often whipped 'at the cart's tail' - that is, their hands were tied to the back of a cart which pulled them at walking pace through the streets as they were birched, so everyone could see them, and, later, visits to Bridewell prison to see prostitutes being whipped were regarded as perfectly proper and moral outings for both sexes in Victorian London.

At about the same period (early Victorian or before) in country districts, it was accepted (though not actually legal) for a man to sell off an unsatisfactory wife - just like disposing of any other livestock. She was required to wear only a loose smock and draw it up to shoulder height, front and back, if any potential purchaser wanted to see what he'd be getting!

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 5 Jul 2014 16:19
This thread gives me some story ideas. We called it "Pantsing" when i was in university. It was popular in the college of engineering but there was a strict ban on doing it to the female students. the guys could do it to each other though. Maybe one of these "de-panters" will visit Zark.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 7 Jul 2014 00:46
In the British Public School tradition it's known as de-bagging (from a time when 'Oxford bags' were the latest fashion in trousers). An attempt was made to de-bag Prince Charles in his university days, but he'd been warned in advance, and the de-baggers found he'd a second pair of trousers on underneath, and a third pair underneath those - at which point they gave up!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3