The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Best reason for a public whipping/caning/spanking - Whatever

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 29 May 2014 14:56
Apparently, this same numbnuts recently jumped over a barrier at a publicity event for "Maleficent" and attacked Brad Pitt, actually hitting him or punching him in the face. I'm thinking some psychological intervention might be needed here...

bendover
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 29 May 2014 15:07
Bogiephil1:
attacked Brad Pitt, actually hitting him or punching him in the face.

Actually he grabbed hold of his genitals. He called it hugging. Then shook hands with Will Smith before grabbing him and kissing him on the mouth. Will was not amused. It all boils down to the old saying, "It's all funny until someone loses an eye."

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 29 May 2014 23:35
We've got one of these idiots here. He's disrupted a number of sporting events and public events. The Australian Open, a soccer match between Australia and Iran I think, a horse race, the Formula 1 GP. I think it was the celebrity race. Popular opinion is that whoever's car he got in front of should have simply run him down. I don't think any jury in the country would have found them guilty. They would have been given an award for public service. He also disrupted Michael Hutchence's funeral. Did Will Smith briefly reprise his role as Ali or the scene in Independence Day where he punched the alien out with the basketball cry of 'Welcome to Earth!'? He should have.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 30 May 2014 00:50
bendover:
Actually he grabbed hold of his genitals. He called it hugging.

When I saw the story on the news ("Stay tuned to see what happened to Brad Pitt onstage...") they said he actually struck him in the face. I don't know about Brad, but if some strange guy hits me OR grabs my balls, he's gonna get a mouthful of fist.

With any luck, he'll sidle up to Hayden Panetierre at some event and molest her a bit in front of her fiance, Wladimir Klitschko and he'll take care of the problem permanently...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 30 May 2014 02:34
I think Hayden can take care of herself. A well placed kick between the legs should do the trick.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 30 May 2014 02:40
Seegee:
A well placed kick between the legs should do the trick.

But not permanently. This assclown is waste of oxygen. I still favor Wlad making a jigsaw puzzle of him...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 30 May 2014 03:53
May at least ensure that he can't breed.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 30 May 2014 04:09
Ripped off, hung up, dried and stretched into a MUCH smaller version of a sjambok...

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 30 May 2014 14:30
At least he's still in jail, for the time being. Surely to God, Pitt will pursue prosecution of this douchebag...

http://variety.com/2014/biz/news/brad-pitt-attacked-restraining-order-vitalii-sediuk- 1201195958/#

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 2 Jun 2014 02:17
Bogiephil1:
Yes, he should be "dressed" in some type of garment that would cover him in front but leave his backside bare for his punishment (not unlike a "Spank Shop" apron from one of Seegee's stories) and he should be spanked over the knee of a capable female spanker, like a naughty child, very, very, thoroughly with at least a hairbrush or paddle until he literally can't sit for a week afterwards and he is sobbing incoherently in compete submission. Perhaps a few strokes from a leather strap or tawse as well and then posed bare-bottomed for all to see. "Pranking" is one thing, but this is sexual assault. Maybe this will cure him of his desire for attention. I'll bet he'd get plenty of attention afterwards...

Well, I'd like to view this type of a public retribution, perhaps by America Ferrera, the guy's female victim in this case--she seems to me like she could be a capable disciplinarian. It would make a great story anyway, I'm figuring.

Whether it would cure the perpetrator's desire for public attention, or possibly fuel it instead, I'm uncertain of which would occur... --C.K.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»