The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Best reason for a public whipping/caning/spanking - Whatever

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 17 May 2014 19:26
http://www.good4utah.com/story/d/story/prankster-arrested-for-diving-under-actress-dr ess/38091/NorbQdDpUEiQKEt7EISaAA

They should invite the actress and the rest of the people he pulled a dirty assault prank on to a good bare bottom public spanking. Yes, pants and undies down - Bare Ass..... This isn't even a prank, it's assault in the sexual nature to some officials. I hope.... I'm glad he was arrested. He's damn lucky this didn't happen in Singapore.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 18 May 2014 02:07
This is a bizarre story. He is indeed lucky this didn't happen in Singapore, or any Muslim country for that matter. He wouldn't be spanked either. A caning, public or otherwise, in such a place is no trivial matter. Public humiliation would be the least of his worries.

Yes, he should be "dressed" in some type of garment that would cover him in front but leave his backside bare for his punishment (not unlike a "Spank Shop" apron from one of Seegee's stories) and he should be spanked over the knee of a capable female spanker, like a naughty child, very, very, thoroughly with at least a hairbrush or paddle until he literally can't sit for a week afterwards and he is sobbing incoherently in compete submission. Perhaps a few strokes from a leather strap or tawse as well and then posed bare-bottomed for all to see. "Pranking" is one thing, but this is sexual assault. Maybe this will cure him of his desire for attention. I'll bet he'd get plenty of attention afterwards...

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 19 May 2014 18:39
There is a prank that has maintained its popularity in public settings known as 'de-panted.'

I also remember a co-worker twenty years ago who pulled my slacks down in a private office and was reprimanded. I wanted to raise her jean skirt and spank her on her panty-clad bottom, right there on the spot over the manager's desk!. Instead she had to apologize to me and that was seen as enough punishment.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 19 May 2014 19:34
If you were to do that to her you would have been fired and arrested. I've seen those 'de-panted' things on youtube some time ago. Some guy running up to women and lifting dresses, lifting and pulling panties down, and pulling halter tops down. I remember one where a young fellow was coming out of a store when two guys did this to two women at a bus stop bench. The guy I found ran a Karate club. He left both those jackasses doubled over on the sidewalk. One of them was his wife, and the other woman's husband was still in the store.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 19 May 2014 23:56
Yeah these serial pests need to be eradicated.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 20 May 2014 03:10
Seegee:
Yeah these serial pests need to be eradicated.

Well, I wouldn't KILL them or anything, but I'd discourage them mightily. I think a good dose of public humilation would get them the attention they seem to fervently desire, only not necessarily the kind of attention they want. Being too ashamed to show your face in public for a good long while seems a to have the potential of a cure for this kind of behavior...

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 20 May 2014 13:21
These pranks seem to be the vehicle for staying in the public eye without actually accomplishing anything of worth. Too many of our celebrities resort to this practice.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 21 May 2014 01:22
Well, we do kind of promote the idea of being famous for not actually doing anything with reality TV.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 21 May 2014 01:27
The only thing close to reality TV I watch is the Food Network. I think a lot of that is staged, too. I won't go off on a different beaten path though.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 21 May 2014 02:44
But with that the contestants in shows like that at least do have a talent. I'm more talking about things like Big Brother, Jersey Shore and Real Housewives.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»