The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Big Bang Theory Spanking Scene

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 16 Mar 2013 15:04
There's a YouTube clip of the cast of TBBT discussing the spanking scene, apparently hosted by Pauley Perrette (NCIS). It seems to be on a German language site but the clip is in English.
Thanks to Chross Spanking site.

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/9026020/BBT

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Mar 2013 18:33
Hm! I heard the words "There was some redness." Make me think something might have been exposed.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Mar 2013 00:42
I don't know how there could have been any visible redness, unless it was on Sheldon's hand. because Amy was completely clothed for the entire thing from memory.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 17 Mar 2013 01:00
Seegee:
Amy was completely clothed for the entire thing from memory.

Yep. In a flannel ankle-length nightgown (a sexy dresser, that Amy!)

What the cast may have seen afterwards if she did a little self-inspection, I don't know.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 17 Mar 2013 03:08
It sounded to me like Mayim Bialik did a little self-examination in private afterwards, not that there was anything visible during the filming. She looks somewhat embarrassed after this revelation but doesn't seem ashamed or anything and Jim Parsons looks quite pleased with himself. Makes you wonder.

Kaley Cuoco seems to be going to some lengths to distance herself from the spanking scene which would make some sense, since, if the series writers are anything like members here, SHE would be the hands-down choice to get a spanking. I'd have liked to be a fly on the wall during that script conference...

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 17 Mar 2013 04:59
Didn't they say it was 'off camera?' That's what I meant bout the redness. However, she could have done a self inspection as others said. Interesting though.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 17 Mar 2013 12:21
Kaley Cuoco said it was originally supposed to take place off-camera and she was in her dressing room and heard some smacking noises and came out to find them filming it and wondered "What the hell is going on here?" And then general hilarity ensued...

Makes you wonder how it got "on-camera" and whose idea it was. And who lobbied for and against it?

I wonder if Dallas was on the crew? (I doubt it because I read he's moved to Florida...)