Who would you spank?

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5
Often123
Male Member

USA
#41 | Posted: 1 Aug 2020 18:44
dund93:
Mrs dund93 to name one.

She would be delighted to spank, I'm sure, and would do a superb job, from what I've seen on your pages elsewhere.
(Mr & Mrs dund93 are friends of mine)

Sammi11205
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 6 Aug 2020 21:55
Fun thread!

What's interesting, for me, is how rarely I have seriously entertained this thought ("You! Yes, you! I'd love to take you over my knee"). I consider myself a switch, but in reality I've gone weak kneed thinking a lot more about specific spankers than spankees.

Once in a long while, when I see a shapely pair of buns in my office, my top-brain pops up. I guess I always shake it off quickly, especially if the girl is much younger. Just thinking for more than 5 seconds about a fresh faced intern named N—— makes me feel like a pervy old woman, so I stop.

In my twenties, I played in a women's softball bar league. There was one sassy gal named J—— who was flirty with everyone. Harmless, sometimes cute, sometimes annoying. More than once she got drunk after a game and I had to drive her home.

In the car I kept my emotional distance because I was happy with my boyfriend and could tell she was looking for trouble. But after dropping her off, I liked to imagine meeting her the next day, when she was sober. She would apologize and berate herself for losing control. I would casually mention that I had just read a scientific report that suggested negative reinforcement sometimes worked. We would proceed to mutually seduce each other into letting me try spank-therapy to help mend her ways.

It was all just fantasy; at that age I wouldn't have dared utter the "spank" word, even to my closest friends. So J——- never got the slightest hint that I thought of her that way. Now, two decades later, if we ever met, I'm sure she'd get a laugh out of it.

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5