The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who would you spank?

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 10 Jun 2012 00:44
There was a girl I used to work with by the name of Theresa, how I would have loved to spank her. She gave every indication that her mother used to use a wooden spoon on her when she was younger, too. In the world of TV and fiction, it has to be Marcia Brady, was there ever a more deserving brat on screen?

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 10 Jun 2012 00:48
Goodgulf:
In my opinion, the bath scene was the best the part of that movie

I don't think that does the film justice (enjoyable though that particular scene was!) I still think it was one of the best films ever made - some wonderful comic moments (such as when the one set parents try in vain to explain to the other set that the marriage hasn't been consummated using all sorts of euphemisms) but also a great warmth and a certain sadness to it and a real insight into human relationships. I just think it's brilliant. (but I'll shut up now as I'm badly off topic!)

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 10 Jun 2012 01:17
It was a good movie - one that showed what life was like for those people.

And it wasn't just the living conditions - in that community everyone knew everyone else's business. No privacy for anyone. Your life was an open book. Anything you did could be the subject of gossip. When the couple has a fight that might lead to spanking but, um, leads elsewhere, half the women listening think that he might have killed her. Not that any of them are in a hurry to run off and call the cops - if they left they might not get the rest of the gossip.

There are few movies that really capture what life was like at that place and moment in history - and that's one of the few. But Hailey's bare bottom, that was a highlight of any movie.

Goodgulf

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 10 Jun 2012 07:26
Goodgulf:
Back to the parent trap, there's a scene where one of the girls is being sent upstairs to change, with a few sold pats on her bottom to hurry her along. Unlike the staged spanking scenes of today, you can see Hailey's neither cheek roll with the smacks. Followed by a brief debate about spanking them until they say who was who.

Wasn't it Maureen O"Hara (spanko-famous for being spanked by John Wayne in "McLintock") who planted her palm smartly on Hayley Mills' derriere in that scene?

IIRC Brian Keith, portraying Maureen's once and future husband, nixed the idea of spanking the twins (to get them to admit who was whom) by saying "You don't spank twelve-year-olds," which I considered rather incogruous with reality--at that time, there were undoubtedly at least hundreds of thousands of RL twelve-year-olds across the U.S.A. who were subject to parental paddlings.

However, realistically the parents should've been able to figure out which twin was which in fairly short order if they'd tried--a decent parent can certainly tell a child whom he/she has raised and lived with all of her life from one whom he/she hasn't, I'm figuring.

Of course, that would've ruined the film's rather far-fetched (IMHO) plotline... --C.K.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 10 Jun 2012 14:26
Who would I like to spank? Well I live in area where there are a number of high schools and colleges and those girls love to wear skin tight jeans that look as if they have been painted on. That's a real turn on for me.

Actually the high school girls tend to wear even more revealing clothing than the college girls. I guess they are testing out their new equipment. And they seem to be competing with each other for male attention.

Besides the attraction of bums in tight jeans is the fact that some of these high school/college aged girls may, in fact, be still getting spanked at home adds to the fantasy. Once when I was around a bunch of teens at night and they were talking about getting home on time. Somebody, as a joke, said something about getting spanked and an attractive girl of about 15 or 16 blurted out, "Oh no! Then you can't sleep after!" She immediately blushed when she realized what she had just said and quickly changed the subject.

As a spanko I picked up on that and, as you can see, I remember it years later. So I would say that a girl with a nice pair of buttocks in tight jeans will immediately bring spanking to my mind.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 10 Jun 2012 17:22
Rachel Riley, the girl who took over from Carol Vorderman on Countdown would also be a worthy candidate. She has curves in all the right place, and with her mathematical abilities, counting the strokes out loud would be a doddle for her.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 10 Jun 2012 18:23
I like your thinking AlanBarr.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 10 Jun 2012 18:57
Hadn't seen this before now. Funny, the movie with Hayley Mills, The Parent Trap is on the tv now. As for who would I spank? Sorry, not my cup of tea either.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#29 | Posted: 11 Jun 2012 10:55
flowerchild:
As for who would I spank? Sorry, not my cup of tea either.

hehe surely FC there are a few sexist LSF members that truly deserve to be turned over a female knee... or two.. or three... hehehe

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 11 Jun 2012 11:19
Mrs dund93 to name one.

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»