dund93:
you can spank them in your stories if you write yourself in as a character

I do this frequently!

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 9 Jun 2012 14:59
IC, I'm not suggesting you are old, but perhaps you could write yourself in as Maria Sapp's mother who visits, and is less than impressed witth her. I'm sure you could take it from there.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 9 Jun 2012 20:40
Ana Ivanovic and any one of a large number of female tennis stars; a policewoman I once saw parading her extraordinary bottom; a certain teacher; pole-vaulter Yelena Isinbayeva.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 9 Jun 2012 20:48
Every woman.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 9 Jun 2012 20:49
There's a young lady who tends bar at my local tavern. She's actually a sweetheart, but she has a little bit of a brat thing going on. Needlsess to say it would be for her own good and would hurt me more than it hurt her.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 9 Jun 2012 21:18
Right here and now, or ever?

I mean, me spanking a cute starlet is equally likely as me building a time machine and Who-ing it throughout history, handing out spankings rather than Jelly Babies.

Or for that matter, visiting a younger me and acting out an old fantasy...

And along that lines, if I could live out any fantasy....
being in my early to mid teen and being on the set of the original Parent Trap movie (note: it was filmed before I was born, so I couldn't have been on the real set at any age) and spanking those twins (note: it was two roles played by a single actress, not twins as I thought at the time) until they said who was who. That spanking was raised as a possibility in the movie, but never explored (because that would have short circuited the plot) and was a youthful fantasy of mine that I recall to this day.

Goodgulf

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 9 Jun 2012 22:38
Goodgulf:
it was two roles played by a single actress, not twins

Hailey Mills!

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 9 Jun 2012 22:46
Er, that would be HAYLEY Mills, Rick. A child star who never let it go to her head. I don't remember her getting out of cars while not wearing knickers, nor having to go to rehab! She was in what I think was one of the best films ever made "The Family Way" (no spanking in it but she does flash her bottom while getting out of a tin bath)

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 9 Jun 2012 22:48
AlanBarr:
that would be HAYLEY Mills, Rick

That would be right. Opps!

AlanBarr:
but she does flash her bottom while getting out of a tin bath

Sorry I missed that!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 9 Jun 2012 23:24
Yes, Hayley Mills. "The Family Way" made a social statement about the housing standards of the working poor, set around an unconsummated marriage.

Basic plot: Back when extended families lived under the same roof, a couple gets married and move into his room in parents' place. They were a bit drunk on the wedding night and his brother had rigged the bed to collapse, so nothing happened, but they had a great honeymoon planned and paid for and... and the travel agent took off with the money and they didn't feel right making noise with his family listening in. So they want a place of their own to make noise in and can't find one as they deal with the fact that they still haven't...

In my opinion, the bath scene was the best the part of that movie. Hayley Mills basically has a hand towel covering her front and keeps it towards her brother-in-law, giving the view a nice glimpse of her backside.

As for her character, Walt Disney cared a bit about his child stars. He didn't run an assembly line to crank them up and then turn them loose. Today's child stars aren't as ground in reality as the ones that old Walt brought up.

Back to the parent trap, there's a scene where one of the girls is being sent upstairs to change, with a few sold pats on her bottom to hurry her along. Unlike the staged spanking scenes of today, you can see Hailey's neither cheek roll with the smacks. Followed by a brief debate about spanking them until they say who was who.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»