The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

I love spiffy badges

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
jefesse
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 18:10
Cool! I just got a spiffy new blue badge on my author page for having 100 comments. It's nowhere near as many comments as the really prolific authors get; nevertheless, I am absurdly proud, and plan to wear my new badge everywhere I go. Thanks for the comments (even the critical ones!), and keep 'em coming!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 19:06
Well heck, you've got three gongs on your author page same as me. Just different shapes and colors.

Congratulations! Now get back to writing!

Guy

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 19:33
Guy:
Congratulations! Now get back to writing!

Yes sir!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 19:36
Jefesse,

Congrats on that badge. The comments will keep piling up you'll see.

B

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 20:30
Just wait until you get 10,000 comments Jefesse - you then get a spiffy brand spanking new pair of LSF underpants

What more could one ask for?

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 21:02
flopsybunny:
Just wait until you get 10,000 comments Jefesse - you then get a spiffy brand spanking new pair of LSF underpants

I can't wait!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 6 Apr 2012 01:28
LSF underpants....no one ever told me about that. I will be commenting many times on my own stories effective today...as I am always running low on underpants and need a new pair as soon as possible. And the answer before anyone asks is NO...I do not want any remarks about sending me "used" ones. In Canada it can get cold but not cold enough one has to resort to 2nd hand underpants. Congrats on the medal, they are nice to get, that is for sure.

CS

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 6 Apr 2012 02:43
Those badges will keep piling up. It seems like a slow process, but it happens faster than you realize... especially if you keep writing. So keep after it!

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#9 | Posted: 6 Apr 2012 03:31
Congrats on your brand new blue badge, jefesse.

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 14 Apr 2012 01:11
I quite like the badge system. It relates to the "gamifying" of education articles I've been reading lately. Though, I suppose in this case, it's "gamifying" participation here at the library. I have wondered, off and on, whether or not the badge system could be expanded, but I hate to suggest more work for the web guru.

-LK

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»