The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Buffy and spanking

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 1 Apr 2012 07:12
I'm a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. There's an episode in the 4th season of the show called 'The I in Initiative' I think. Anyway that episode has long been debated by people as there are 2 spanking references in it. One is of Anya cheerfully admitting that she and boyfriend Xander have tried spanking as a sexual thing and the other is when partnerless Willow wistfully muses that it looks like everyone but her is getting spanked. People have wondered if show creator Joss Whedon was in fact a spanko or if some of the cast members were. Apparently Dallas from Dallas Spanks Hard was working on the show at the time and had good relationships with the actresses who played Willow and Anya and was also friends with Joss Whedon and managed to get him to work a couple of references in there. Answered questions I had about those 2 instances.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Apr 2012 07:39
Seegee:
I'm a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. There's an episode in the 4th season of the show called 'The I in Initiative' I think. Anyway that episode has long been debated by people as there are 2 spanking references in it. One is of Anya cheerfully admitting that she and boyfriend Xander have tried spanking as a sexual thing and the other is when partnerless Willow wistfully muses that it looks like everyone but her is getting spanked.

IIRC Willow made a reference to Buffy being rather scarce (hard to find) lately because she had a "spanking-new boyfriend," whereupon Anya announced that "We've enjoyed spanking," referring to herself and Xander, who was also present.

Shortly afterward, Buffy and Willow were standing together and talking in the cafeteria, watching while Buffy's new boyfriend (I don't recall his name) was going through the food line across the room. Upon seeing him select some less-than-healthy choices of sustenance, Buffy muttered "Oh, he's going to be so punished," after which Willow plaintively noted that "Everybody's getting spanked but me."

I'm guessing that Anya and Xander 'switched off' in their spankophile frolics, and after all Anya was originally a 'vengeance demon' whose purpose was to punish males (albeit considerably more severely than merely paddlng them) who mistreated females. She might still have had a touch of that desire even as a reformed former demon, and Xander certainly deserved to be disciplined on numerous occasions--especially when he lost his nerve and left Anya standing alone at the altar on their planned wedding day.

Hopefully, Tara put Willow across her lap and tanned her soundly once they'd become lesbian lovers... --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 1 Apr 2012 07:45
I used to wonder about Tara and Willow. Early on in their relationship Tara was far too nervous and jumpy (I guess being raised to think you're evil will do that) to take that sort of role in the relationship, but around season 6, I think she became more confident and used to actually bawl Willow out if she felt the other girl needed it. I did also wonder about Kennedy and Willow, after all Kennedy did tell Willow early on that she was 'kind of a brat.' I think Anya's Vengeance Demon tendencies were honed with her first boyfriend Olaf the Troll when she was a girl called Aud and he was just a big dumb guy as she later describes him.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 1 Apr 2012 13:32
Emma Caulfield who played Anya has openly admitted to being a spanko. I've always had suspicions about Aly Hannigan too since her TV show characters always seem to have spanko leanings.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 Apr 2012 13:49
I've commented on Buffy and spanking in other threads, so will try not to repeat those.
Most spankable characters? Would have to go with Dawn,Cordelia and Faith, in terms of sheer brattiness and needing it the most. Would have loved to see Anya spank Dawn when she found out she had been stealing from the Magic Box.
In one ep Faith slugged Buffy"s Mom. See Buffy hold her down while Mom blistered her bottom.
Character most looking like she could be a good spanker? Professor Maggie Walsh who turned up in Season 4. Think she could have spanked Buffy, Willow and Tara one right after the other .
Who I would NOT want to be permitted to spank anyone: Creepy, pervy Principal Snyder. Second, fuddy-duddy Giles(although I didnt hate him like I did Snyder.
Oh yes, Xander- been nice to see him take paddle swats over his speedo in an ep when he joined the swim team, like maybe an initiation for new team members. Actually, he did get whacked with paddles in a first season ep "Reptile Boy" when he crashed a frat party and was forced to dress in drag and be treated like a new pledge. But he had a lot more protection over his butt than a speedo would have given him.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 3 Apr 2012 08:17
IIRC one of the Buffy source books: Slayer, by Keith Topping actually had a section that took note of certain spanking related mentions. I think in the original film there may have been a reference to school paddlings as well.