The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanked daughter-in-law fantasy

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Regina
Female Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 18 Sep 2012 16:13
I had an outline for a story where a Mom and her son hide on her mother-in-law, grand mother forgetting mil has key.
The have too submit to elder woman as both have a lot to lose.

yenz
Male Author

Denmark
#12 | Posted: 20 Sep 2012 13:07
I was visiting a Danish glass factory, when I heard a man who complained that his daughter in law had ruined a large and expensive set of wine glasses by putting them in the dishwasher. The expert answered, that they were ruined and nothing could be done to restore them. "Is there nothing I can do?" asked the man. The answer was: "If you dare, you can spank her!"

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 10 Aug 2013 14:29
I have always had the thoughts of spanking daughter-in-laws, mother-in-laws, and grandmother-in-laws. Yes, even all of them at one time. Yes, what a pleasure it would be to bare each of these three females, one young, one mature, one ripe, and cane their bare delectable naked rear ends. One can always dream of such sexual erotic ecstasy.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 11 Aug 2013 04:38
Interesting topic. I think I've just gotten the inspiration fora future story.

otkgirl
Female Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 11 Aug 2013 21:52
Does anyone have any spanked mother in law /daughter in law stories to suggest?

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 27 Jun 2014 13:59
otkgirl
Dustin Hoffman's movie, Mrs. Robinson, would have been a perfect mother-in-law to spank. Yes, taking down her knickers, and walloping her naked rear end with a cane, would have been a great pleasure.

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 27 Jun 2014 15:29
Mrs R is the ultimate top.

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 27 Jun 2014 21:18
I can't say I have a daughter-in-law as of yet, but I have seen an incredible series of spanking videos starring Claire Fonda and Sinn Sage in which they play the roles of mother & daugther-in-law. Basically Claire finds out that Sinn has been cheating on her son and gives her several spankings by hand and with implements, along with a mouth soaping. If I remember correctly, the final scene ends with Sinn offering some oral pleasure to Claire.

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 27 Jun 2014 21:40
I would imagine it's more likely the MIL wanting to spank the s/dil.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 28 Jun 2014 00:04
No daughter-in-laws yet, but I swear that all of my sister-in-laws would make for a spanko's wet dream. Five young, hot, bubble-bottomed Latinas and one tall, 5'10" super sexy Japanese girl. Lawd, I swear that I can never not get stiff just being around them. I always end up spanking and shagging my poor, sexy wife quite silly whenever they visit. Lol. She ain't exactly complaining though....

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»