The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

USENET ALT. SEX SPANKING (ASS)

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Sep 2011 04:18
Does anyone know where I can get the old stories from this site that was replaced by Soc. Sexuality Spanking (SSS)? These would be stories on Alt. Sex Spanking, prior to 2001.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 7 Sep 2011 04:26
You can use Google Groups .. although you'll find the search function broken and various other technical issues. Anyway here's a link into the middle of it .. as time went on it became overrun with spam:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sex.spanking/topics?start=100000&sa=N

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 7 Sep 2011 14:33
Back in the BG (Before Google) days, Deja News issued annual collections of archive disks. I remember Google actually advertising to buy disks that they were missing when they first set up Google Groups. Were any of these old collections ever archived anywhere else besides Google?

(Before posting this, I did a quick search and found [url=http://www.livinginternet.com/u/uu_arch.htm][/url] for whatever it's worth.)

rollin
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 7 Sep 2011 17:38
Sebastian:
Does anyone know where I can get the old stories from this site that was replaced by Soc. Sexuality Spanking (SSS)?

I have quite a few of them but I don't have it broken down as to whether they came from ASS or SSS. Looking for anything in particular?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 8 Sep 2011 01:56
rollin:
I have quite a few of them but I don't have it broken down as to whether they came from ASS or SSS. Looking for anything in particular?

I have SSS from 2001. That's easily available. I need ASS prior to SSS.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 Sep 2011 02:02
Sebastian:
I have SSS from 2001. That's easily available. I need ASS prior to SSS.

I've already provided the link for you. Here is a further link to the earliest A.S.S. post they have, dated Aug 26, 1993:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sex.spanking/topics?start=213970&sa=N

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 8 Sep 2011 02:04
Februs:
You can use Google Groups .. although you'll find the search function broken and various other technical issues. Anyway here's a link into the middle of it .. as time went on it became overrun with spam:

The subject matter for this link is "Bondage for Beginners" and wasn't what I wanted.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 8 Sep 2011 14:15
Sebastian:
The subject matter for this link is "Bondage for Beginners" and wasn't what I wanted.

You said you wanted access to the alt.sex.spanking newsgroup, there was no mention of a specific article you were looking for, the link I gave you simply took you to the start of the newsgroup postings, chronologically speaking.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 8 Sep 2011 18:06
It turns out I do have a few stories from the old ASS newsgroup. Not many, though. As I recall it became mired in spam and that's why the moderated SSS group formed.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 10 Sep 2011 00:54
Hmmmm, scratching my head here and wondering whether Amy, Croyle or Pablo are around and about the library. These folks, for the uninitiated, were the three botmods at S.S.S. while I was involved with the newsgroup and some may have archived much if not all of the postings at S.S.S. as well as much of A.S.S. My first thought would be Pablo. I see several other of the moderation bretheren are here, perhaps they might be able to help out ...

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»