The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Of Twerking, Karens,etc.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Aug 2022 21:46
I wonder if there have been any stories or posts anywhere(not just here) of girls getting spanked for twerking. New things come along,new words,issues whatever. No reason they can't be inspiration for spanking stories. Have in the past.
Or the women known as Karens. Think I have mentioned that I don't care for that expression having some nice ladies named Karen. But we know the type of woman it refers to-arrogant,feeling entitled, not especially kind or polite. Just the type for a "getting what's coming to her" spanking.
And there are those referred to as "Bossypants".. Have to love the idea of Ms Bossypants getting her pants taken down and being given a good spanking on her bare bottom!
Surely some good story ideas for these,among others. Maybe I need to take the time to right one. How about a bossypants Karen twerks as a way of insulting someone and gets paddled as a result?

jsanon
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Aug 2022 00:12
Marjorie Taylor Greene believes in old-fashioned values. I can think of no better candidate in the U.S.for. being publicly spanked, bare-bottom of course, for lying, disrespect of authority, and bad behavior in general. She has already insulted all liberal thinkers in our country, and a good spanking is long overdue for her.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 8 Aug 2022 06:29
It's easier for me to imagine a twerker getting spanked BY a karen.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 8 Aug 2022 08:13
That I can definitely imagine, too.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 8 Aug 2022 08:36
When twerking first became a thing wasn’t there some story in the US news about a mother spanking her teenage daughter because of a video of her twerking? I vaguely remember it.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 Aug 2022 12:55
jsanon:
Marjorie Taylor Greene believes in old-fashioned values. I can think of no better candidate in the U.S.for. being publicly spanked, bare-bottom of course, for lying, disrespect of authority, and bad behavior in general. She has already insulted all liberal thinkers in our country, and a good spanking is long overdue for her.

Couldn't agree more! MTG should be spanked long and hard, otk and bare-bottom - and ideally, live on television!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 8 Aug 2022 16:31
KatiePie
Looked on Google for the story you mentioned. Did find a couple things but they were more like beatings than spankings. In one a mother hits her daughter with a metal tray when she catches her twerking infront of a camera, not a spanking,hits her on the head, back all over. Another one has a father doing the same thing with a belt. Hitting someone anywhere on the body you can reach is NOT a spanking! Ita a criminal assault, abuse.
A word about twerking.. Its offensive to some, vulgar, suggestive shows lack of respect for one's self.All very well if thats your opinion. On the other hand some perspective. The same thing was said in the early days of rock and roll.the music and dancing and teen fashions. How can we forget Elvis not being shown below the waist.
And same in the 60s. Thrre were TV music shows like Hullabaloo and Shindig featuring go-go dancers, often in mini-skirts. Another of these shows was Hollywood A-Go-Go where a Time magazine article said that the moves of its dancers would make a burlesque performer blush! That was one with dancers from Gazzari's nightclub on Sunset Strip. Remember the clashes between police and businessmen, and longhair kids that inspired the song written by Stephen Stills For What Its Worth?

Caddiejo
Female Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 8 Aug 2022 17:09
I have to agree with everything that Redskinluvver says above. Twerking is now a mainstream fad (that has its real origins in African ritualistic dance) made popular by being used extensively as a suggestive dance movement in popular music videos. The abusive beating of, usually children, that is often described as ‘spanking’ in the USA is simply sickening. Using that word to describe such violence and abuse of power is very alien to me, as a UK resident, here the word spanking just refers to slapping/striking the buttocks. I think the UK has similar issues with varying definitions and perceptions of the word ‘smacking’. However, having said all that I’d happily read, and enjoy, a fictional account of a young woman (or man) getting a sound bare bottomed spanking (preferably in public) for twerking, Karening, bossypantsing or any other reason tbh. So, yeah, sound ideas OP.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 8 Aug 2022 18:48
Can the politics.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 9 Aug 2022 06:12
Before I'd ever heard the term 'twerking', we had a contestant in our version of Big Brother, who used to do it all the time in the BB House, she referred to it as 'bum dancing'.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»