The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Skinnydipping story

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 29 Apr 2020 14:57
Recently I saw a story with Skinnydipping in the title among recent comments. I thought the author was Grace Brackenridge but didn't find a story by her that started with that word.
Anybody remember?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 Apr 2020 15:20
Back several pages in the "Latest Comments" list is "Payment in Full for Skinny dipping." All you have to do is look.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 29 Apr 2020 16:16
njrick:
Back several pages in the "Latest Comments" list is "Payment in Full for Skinny dipping." All you have to do is look.

But Redskinluver doesn't pay the ten dollar subscription, so unfortunately for him he won't be able to see past page 1 of the comments list, or use the search function etc.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 29 Apr 2020 16:28
Or may I be so bold as to plug my own "A Teacher Goes Skinnydipping"?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 29 Apr 2020 16:47
@flopsybunny
Got it. (Now I just have to make sure my subscription doesn't expire). And he doesn't get the search function either?

There you have it, folks - reasons you should be supporting your favorite library by subscribing.

Perry
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 29 Apr 2020 20:07
Redskinluver, Try Susan's Pool Party by Caroliner Jim. There is another about some youngsters going dipping in the creek or pond on Grandpa's farm. I can't remember the title or author.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:12
Thanks, all I needed was to find the correct title, which did not begin with the word Skinnydipping.
Turned out I had already read and commented on this story some time back. That seems to happen frequently since I have been visiting the library for along time and of course cannot remember everything I've read going back ever since it existed.

opb
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 30 Apr 2020 19:25
Redskinluver:
I have been visiting the library for along time and of course cannot remember everything I've read going back ever since it existed.

That's the only good thing about a poor memory. It's that you can read a story afresh without knowing that you have read it before (until you get to the comments of course)