The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Juvenile Hall Spankings

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 19 Mar 2020 16:38
Wonder if there are stories taking place in a "juvie" setting.
What I have in mind are not youth accused of serious or violent crimes, but pampered,well-off spoiled brat teenagers who engage in criminal acts typical of that group. Things like curfew violations, drinking, shoplifting, vandalism, trespassing, disorderly conduct,including things like mooning or streaking.
These boys and girls get sentenced to spend some time, like a week or two.in juvenile hall, one facility for boys, one for girls. And the institutions have a mandatory bare bottom paddling policy for entering inmates! If I were writing the story, it would be M/M for boys, F/F for girls.
The spankings would not be excessive or brutal, a problem I have with stories in a judicial or correctional institution setting. More along the lines of parental or school spankings, although painful and unpleasant and motivating them not to break juvie rules and get it again while serving their sentences.
Central to the story would be the reaction of these bratty teens who have never been spanked in their lives when told that they are going to be spanked! And on their bare bottoms with paddles! Some writers might prefer to make it a strap. Or I might include leg switchings if doing the story. Just picture a line-up of teen brats doing the "switch dance" in their underpants! And still having to face the paddle.
Maybe, just maybe, I'll do a story sometime.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 19 Mar 2020 16:52
Actually i have indeed read parts of a novel like that but it was decades ago. it does sound like a good idea. I think there is even somehing like it by "Daria Little" called "Phoenix Girls' School." so yea go for it.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#3 | Posted: 19 Mar 2020 19:28
I have a sequel (as yet unfinished) here called remedial education that is kind of along those lines under Jennifer Pearson

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 19 Mar 2020 21:42
I have a story available from LSF Publications called "Camp Sore Butt" under Louis Woodley. It's basically a authoritarian government creating an experimental tough-love wilderness camp to see if spanking can straighten out the kind of girls you're talking about. It's about 70k+ words so pretty lengthy.

Eventually I'll try to come up with a condensed version of the concept to serialize here.

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 20 Mar 2020 18:41
js_anon's series "Jenny" seems to fill the bill.